Get here the Exam pattern, Admission details and eligibility details for applying HITSEEE. The HITSEEE is an abbreviated form of Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science Engineering Entrance Exam (HITSEEE). The Hindustan Institute of Technology is a Part of Hindustan University headquartered in Chennai. It was founded in 1985 by K. C. G. Verghese as Hindustan College of Engineering Under Anna University; later in 2008 it attained Deemed status from the University Grants Commission.
We’re listing below about the dates of Application availability, Entrance exam, and result declaration of HITSEEE. This information on the basis of data we collected from the university website and various trusted resources.
|Last Date Of Submission Of HITSEEE Application Form||—|
|Online Entrance Exam Dates (Other Center)||—|
|Online Entrance Exam Date (Chennai Center )||—|
|Results/rank list declaration Date||—|
|Classes Commencement Date||—|
The Institute offered Graduate and Undergraduate courses under departments like Aeronautical Engineering, Aerospace Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Automobile Engineering, Computer Science and Engineering, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering, Information Technology, Architecture Design and Mechanical Engineering. Apart that, it also has 6 years integrated courses in Construction Engineering and Management, and Material Management. All of its courses are approved by National Board of Accreditation, New Delhi, All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and University Grant Commission (UGC).
Eligibility for applying B.Tech Courses HITSEEE
A pass in the intermediate or equivalent examination with a minimum of 50% marks in Maths, Physics and Chemistry is mandatory for applying for B.Tech courses.
Eligibility for applying B.Arch Courses HITSEEE
Here are the some referrals Conditions that a candidate is required for applying B. Arch Courses.
- A pass in Class Intermediate with at least 50% with Mathematics/ Business Mathematics as one of their subject.
- Pass in 3 Year diploma (10+3), which recognized by Central/ State Government with Mathematics with an aggregate not less than 50%
- Any other Intermediate level examinations that are approved by Hindustan University. Visit University website for further details.
- The foreign Candidates who applying for B. Arch course Including NRI/ Foreign should write an exam conducted by Council of Architecture (NATA) and its score shouldn’t be less than 80 out of 200.
- The result awaiting candidates for HSC/+2 examinations are eligible to register online entrance exam. The Institute also suggests that the foreign candidates are not eligible to sit for online entrance examination.
Online Application Process
- For applying Online, the candidates must need a valid email address and a digital self –attested image of the candidate. Once after that, enter the details like contact address, Educational qualification Details, exam center preference details, etc. You can get an overview about the admission process from university website.
Application Fees HITSEEE
Online Application fee is Rs. 925/-
Offline Application is Rs. 1,000 /-