Haryana State Technical Education Society will invite applications for Haryana Lateral entry entrance test (LEET) for providing admission in second year or third semester of B. Tech/ B.E courses in the technical institutes of Haryana. Engineering aspirants who want admission in Haryana colleges are needed to appear in this exam. The registration process for Haryana LEET will start from April and the exam will be conducted probably in May 2016. Below, in this post we furnished all best possible details about Haryana LEET including Application form, eligibility Criteria, exam pattern, admit card, selection process, syllabus, exam dates etc.
Eligibility criteria for Haryana LEET
Eligibility for 2nd year of B.E. / B. Tech Courses:
Candidates having diploma in Engineering/ Technology with minimum 45% marks in aggregate (42.75% in case SC category) from Haryana State Board of Technical Education or its equivalent
Candidates having B.Sc. Degree with minimum 45% marks (42.75 % marks SC/ST) from a recognized University affiliated by UGC and have completed 10+2 with mathematics as a subject are also eligible to apply.
Applicants holding diploma in Architecture Engineering of minimum three years may also apply.
For Kashmiri immigrants –
Kashmiri migrants will be needed to have the original certificate of immigration appropriately signed by the authorized authority or Relief Commissioner:
In case two candidates secure the same marks in qualifying Examination then following criteria will be used for selection.
The applicants who have secured more marks in the aggregate of 10th class exam will rank higher in order of merit
The applicant who is elder in age will rank upper in order of merit
Haryana LEET Application Process: How to apply
Haryana LEET registration Process will be held in Online Mode only. The registration will begin from April, 2016. Haryana LEET entrance fee can be deposited in the selected bank through generated e-challan.
Haryana LEET application process includes following steps:
- First candidates have to fill basic details for registration. After that login credentials will be attained by the candidates.
- Now using login details, candidates can login to the official site and fill application form.
- They should upload their recent passport size Photograph and signature in prescribed format on online application form.
- At last they need to deposit fee via e-challan generated while filling up application form. Candidates are advised take the print out of the e-challan and deposit the applicable fee in the selected bank.
Haryana LEET Exam Pattern:
- Haryana LEET exam comprises of questions from 4 sections i.e. Basic Sciences, Mechanical Stream Courses, Electronics Stream Courses, and Other Engineering Streams.
- The paper will include total of 90 objectives multiple choice types questions (MCQs) to be completed in 60 minutes i.e. 1 hour.
- There will be no Negative Marking in this exam.
Haryana LEET Result
The result of Haryana LEET will be announced on June 2016 on the official website.
Haryana LEET Counseling:
Candidates who successfully qualified in the entrance exam will be invited for counseling. First round of counseling will be conducted most likely on July, 2016.
Haryana LEET Selection Criteria:
The selection of candidates will be based on total marks and merit obtained in the Online Entrance Test for B.E. /B. Tech.
Important dates (Tentative)
- Last date of Haryana LEET application form submission: —
- Admit card will issued on: —
- Haryana LEET exam date: —
- Haryana LEET Result will announced on:—
- Date of online registration for counseling: —
- Result of seat allotment: —
For Latest Updates Please Subscribe our Telegram Channel: Here