SGVU (Suresh Gyan Vihar University), Jaipur is the concerned body that conducts GVSAT for admission to four year duration B.Tech program in Civil Engineering, Computer Science, Electronics & Communication, Energy Engineering, Information Technology, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Automobile Engineering, Mechatronics, Agriculture, Biotechnology and five year duration dual degree. SGVU, Jaipur has announced the official information regarding conduction of GVSAT and as per the information the online & offline exam is scheduled to be organized from May. Others details such as its application form, eligibility criteria, important dates, exam pattern etc can be found here in this article.
GVSAT Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility Criteria for B.Tech Program
10+2 pass with Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics and English and 50% marks in aggregate. Candidates must have studied Biology/Physics if they are looking for admission to Biotechnology and Agriculture program.
Eligibility Criteria for Dual Degree B.Tech Programs
Candidates should have cleared 10+2 with PCM & English and obtained at least 50% marks in aggregate.
*Class 12th appearing candidates are also eligible to apply.
GVSAT Application Form: How to Apply?
Please go through the application form for GVSAT:
- You need to visit the official website to apply for GVSAT in online mode.
- Talking about the registration fee is Rs. 350/-.
- Candidates can do the payment either in online or offline mode. In online mode, candidates need to deposit the fee through credit card/debit card or net banking. In offline mode, candidates can either remit the fee through Challan or in the form of cash.
Feel free to visit the official website of Suresh Gyan Vihar University, Jaipur for more information.
GVSAT Exam Pattern
Let’s have a look on the paper pattern of GVSAT which is as follows:
- All questions asked in the exam will be objective type multiple choice questions.
- For every correct answer, two marks will be given to the candidates.
- There will no negative marks for wrong attempt.
- Talking about the total number of questions will be 120 and test duration will be for 120 minutes.
GVSAT Admit Card
Candidates who have completed the application procedure appropriately are eligible to download their admit card from May.
Talking about the date for declaration of GVSAT result is June. Keep visiting 99EntranceExam if you’d like to attain the latest information on GVSAT.
For Latest Updates Please Subscribe our Telegram Channel: Here