Gujarat PGCET 2018: Admission Committee for Professional Courses, Gujarat is going to release the Gujarat PGCET 2018 application form for admission to various M. Tech courses in colleges located in the state of Gujarat. Most probably, Gujarat PGCET 2018 will be held in the month of July through offline mode.
Candidates who have qualified the GATE 2018 or GPAT 2018 exam will be exempted from the entrance exam. Such candidates are eligible for direct admission to different engineering programmes in Master of Technology (M.Tech) level.
Non-GATE candidates who want to get admission in various M.Tech courses in colleges of Gujarat must submit their Gujarat PGCET 2018 application form as per scheduled date. Aspirants can check the complete details regarding Gujarat PGCET 2018 from the article mentioned below on this page.
Gujarat PGCET 2018 Important dates (tentative)
|Serial no.||Events||Dates (expected)|
|1.||Application form will available from||July 2018|
|2.||Date of fee payment||July 2018|
|3.||Release of admit card||July 2018|
|4.||Gujarat PGCET 2018 exam date||July 2018|
|5.||Declaration of Merit List||July 2018|
|6.||Trial (mock) Round||July 2018|
|7.||Date of First Round of Choice Filling for Gujarat PGCET 2018||July 2018- August 2018|
|8.||Seat allotment for first round of counselling||August 2018|
|9.||Date of Second round of choice filling for Gujarat PGCET 2018||August 2018|
|10.||Seat Allotment in the second round will conduct on||August 2018|
- Aspirants should have done bachelor of engineering and bachelor of technology in the particular discipline with minimum of 50% marks (45% marks for candidates belonging to SC/ST/SEBC category).
- Applicants are needed to pass their 12th examination and the qualifying exam in Gujarat
- GATE/GPAT qualified candidates are exempted from entrance exam. However, they have to submit the online application form as per schedule date.
Gujarat PGCET 2018 Application Form: How to apply?
- At first, aspirants have to pay the applicable registration fee.
- After the fee payment, candidates will get the PIN from the selected branch of bank where they have made the payment of fees
- By using the same PIN candidate can register for application and fill the application form.
- It is must for all candidates to take a hard copy or printed copy of the registration form and the same has to be duly signed by them
- Applicants should submit the printed copy along with all important copies of self attested documents at the selected Help Centers.
- An acknowledgement letter along with the admit card will be provided to the candidates after successful submission of the application at the Help Centers.
|Duration of exam||90 minutes|
|Mode of examination||Offline|
|Type of questions||Multiple choice (MCQs)|
|Total number of questions||100|
The help center will issue the Gujarat PGCET 2018 admit card along with Registration Acknowledgement slip on the successful submission of the application form. The admit card of Gujarat PGCET 2018 will consist of some important instruction related exam such as candidate’s name, venue, date and time of the exam, roll number etc. Candidates should bring the hall ticket with photo identity proof to the examination centre on the day of exam.
The conducting body will announce the Gujarat PGCET 2018 result most likely in the month of July 2018. The result will be published in the form of merit list.