Candidates seeking admission to ITI colleges of Gujarat state can submit their applications online. It is being expected that the application form for Gujarat ITI admission 2023 may release in the 1st week of July 2023. It is highly recommended that only eligible candidates should proceed with the application process.
Selection of the candidates for enrolment will be done on the basis of their merit in the qualifying exam. Get complete information related to the Gujarat ITI admission 2023 such as eligibility criteria, application form, selection process, counseling, etc from this article below.
Gujarat ITI Admission 2023 Overview
|ITI Admission||Gujarat ITI Admission 2023|
|Who conducts the admission?||Directorate of Employment and Training, Government of Gujarat (DET)|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Basis of Admission||Merit-based|
Gujarat ITI Admission 2023 Important Dates
The tentative dates related to Gujarat ITI admission 2023 are provided in the table below:
|Online application form release date||1st week of July 2023|
|Last date to submit the application form||To be announced|
|Online merit list release date||To be announced|
|First round of counseling process||To be announced|
|Completing the formalities of admission for 1st round of counseling||To be announced|
|Second round of counseling process||To be announced|
|Completing the formalities of admission for 2nd round of counseling||To be announced|
|Third round of counseling process||To be announced|
|Completing the formalities of admission for 3rd round of counseling||To be announced|
|Training classes will commence from||To be announced|
Gujarat ITI Admission 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who fulfill the eligibility conditions mentioned below can apply for the Gujarat ITI Admission 2023:
- The minimum age of the candidates should not be less than 14 years at the time of applying for the admission.
- The applicants who have passed their class 10th or equivalent exam from a recognized board are eligible to apply for admission to ITI colleges of Gujarat.
- For each specific trade there might be some specific criteria prescribed by the authorities, the details of which can be found from the official website.
Gujarat ITI 2023 Application Form
The candidates can apply for Gujarat ITI Admission 2023 through online mode. The application form will be made available on the official website of Directorate of Employment & Training www.itiadmission.gujarat.gov.in. Candidates must submit their application form on or before the prescribed time limit in order to be considered for the admission process.
- In the application form, the candidates need to provide their basic personal details such as name, gender, date of birth, category, etc.
- Academic details such as marks obtained in the qualifying exam, name of the board, school name etc will be asked in the application form as well.
- Candidates should take extreme care while filling the application form and if any error is found, they should correct it immediately.
- No provision for correcting the application form will be provided at a later stage to the candidates.
- Scanned copies of photograph and signature of the candidates should then be uploaded in the application form in specified format.
- Once all the important details are provided into the application form, the candidates can submit it online.
- A printout the duly filled application form should be taken by the candidates and kept safe in case of further use.
- There is no need to send the printout of the application form or any document to the Directorate’s office.
- To complete the process of application, the candidates will also have to make payment of a prescribed amount of application fee.
- Payment of application fee can be done through online mode using the facility of net banking or via debit card/ credit card.
- Application form submitted without the application fee will be rejected summarily.
Gujarat ITI 2023 Merit List
- The concerned authorities will start the preparation of merit list after successfully receiving applications from the candidates.
- The merit list will be drawn on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates in their class 10th exam.
- After preparation, this merit list will be published on the official website tentatively in the month of May 2023.
- Candidates whose names appear in the merit list will be invited to take part in the further rounds of admission process.
Gujarat ITI 2023 Counseling
- Candidates with the names in the merit list will have to attend the counseling round starting from the month of July 2023.
- At the time of counseling, the candidates will be asked to provide their choice for trade and college.
- Documents and eligibility of the candidates will also be verified during the counseling.
- The candidates reporting for counseling should therefore carry with them all their important documents in original and photocopy.
- After successful verification, seats will be allotted to the candidates according to their choice and merit.
- Different rounds of counseling will be conducted depending on the number of applications received.
Frequently Asked Questions
Question 1: Who manages ITI admission in Gujarat?
Answer: Directorate of Employment and Training, Government of Gujarat (DET) manages ITI admission in Gujarat.
Question 2: What will be the mode of Gujarat ITI application?
Answer: Gujarat ITI application form will release through online mode.
Question 3: What is the official website to apply for Gujarat ITI admission?
Answer: The official website to apply for Gujarat ITI admission is itiadmission.gujarat.gov.in.
Gujarat ITI 2023 Admission Process
- Candidates who are allotted a seat during each round of counseling should report to the allotted institute.
- Formalities of admission such as payment of fee (if any), submission of documents, etc should be completed by the candidates as required.
- Once all the formalities are completed successfully, final admission will be granted to the candidates.
- Candidates must report for the admission as per the specified schedule or else their candidature will be cancelled.
For Latest Updates Please Subscribe our Telegram Channel: Here