GTU MBA Admission 2021: Applications will be invited by Gujarat Technological University from interested candidates for admission to five year integrated Master of Business Administration (MBA) programme for academic session 2021-2022. Interested and eligible candidates can apply as per prescribed schedule.
Table of Contents
Eligibility Criteria for GTU MBA Admission 2021
Candidates seeking admission 5 Year Integrated MBA Course, should have passed the qualifying examination i.e. 12th (10+2 pattern) with at least of 45% marks (40% marks in case of Reserved Category).
An applicant who has passed the Qualifying Examination after appearing in the supplementary examination organized by the Board will be eligible for admission in the present academic year on the unoccupied Seats.
Application Form: How to apply
- To get admission, an applicant should fill-up the online application form through official website of university i.e. http://integratedcourse.gtu.ac.in/ within the given time period.
- Applicant has to upload the self-attested copies necessary documents /certificates and testimonies verified by the Help Centers as given in the application form.
- Applicants are needed to make payment of a certain amount towards registration fees as prescribed by the GTU 5 Year Integrated MBA Admission Committee. The payment of fee will be done via online mode through the GTU-Online SBI Portal.
- Once you made payment successfully, an acknowledgment receipt of the application fees paid for the same will be automatically generated online
- Candidates can submit the single form only. In case candidate has made more than one registration, the registration done at the recent stage will be taken into consideration and the other application will be treated as cancelled.
Selection of candidates for admission will be based on merit, which is determined by the GTU 5 Year Integrated MBA Admission Committee, on the basis of Percentage of Total Marks achieved in the 12th Examination. In case of tie in marks in H.S.C. Examination, the merit list will be prepared in the following order, namely;
- Percentage of marks scored in S.S.C. Examination (10th Standard)
- Percentage of marks scored in English Subject (12th Standard in 10+2 Pattern)
- Date of Birth (applicant who is older in age will be given priority)
Important dates (Tentative)
|Filling up the Online Admission Form starts from
|June 2021- July 2021
|Reporting date at the Help Centre in order to Submit and Verify certificates/Testimonials
|June 2021- July 2021
|First merit list will be announced on
|Reporting date at given institute for admission
|Vacant seats will be declared on website on
|Closing date for Admission on Vacant Seats by the Institutes
For more news and updates, stay tune with 99entranceexam
For Latest Updates Please Subscribe our Telegram Channel: Here