The application form for Gour Banga University B.Ed admission will be tentatively released in the month of April 2022 and the candidates interested can submit their applications online. The last date for submitting the application form will be in the month of May 2022 (tentatively). Those who wish to be considered for the admission must submit their application form on or before the last date. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria can proceed with the submission of application. Find complete details related to Gour Banga University B.Ed Application Form 2022 from this post.
Table of Contents
Gour Banga University B.Ed Application Form 2022 Important Dates
Check out the tentative dates related to the Gour Banga University B.Ed Application Form 2022 in the table below:
|Availability of online B.Ed application form||1st week of April 2022|
|Last date for submission of B.Ed application form||1st week of May 2022|
|Publication of provisional merit list||3rd week of June 2022|
Steps to fill Gour Banga University B.Ed Application Form 2022
Application form for Gour Banga University B.Ed admission will be made available through online mode. By visiting the official website of the university www.ugb.ac.in, the candidates can obtain the application form. Step by step instructions to fill and submit the Gour Banga University B.Ed Application Form 2022 are provided below.
- Go to the official website and click on the link to open the application form. A direct link will be provided here on this page too.
- Into the application form, personal details of the candidates like name, date of birth, nationality, domicile, gender, category, etc will be asked.
- Details related to the qualifying exam such as year of passing, marks obtained, name of the college/ university, etc also need to be provided in the application form.
- Contact details like email address, phone number, correspondence address, permanent address, etc should be provided very carefully into the application form.
- Scanned copies of photograph and signature of the candidates should be uploaded into the application form.
- After all the details are entered into the application form, the candidates should submit it online.
- Along with the application form, the candidates are also required to make payment of the application fee.
- Upon successful submission of both application form and fee, the process of application will complete.
- A printout of the application form should be taken and kept safe in case of future correspondence.
- There is no need to send the printout of the application form or any other document to the university.
- The application fee for Gour Banga University B.Ed admission is expected to be Rs. 700/-.
- Any transaction or bank related charges will be borne by the candidates only.
Mode of payment
- Both online and offline mode will be provided to the candidates for payment of the application fee.
- Online payment can be done by using the facility of net banking or debit card or credit card.
- Offline payment can be done by cash submission at any branch of UBI using an e-Challan.
Important points to keep in mind
- No application submitted after the last date is over will be accepted by the university.
- Application number generated after the successful submission of application form should be kept safe by the candidates.
- Only those candidates who submit their applications successfully will be considered at the time of preparation of merit list.
- Application submitted by ineligible candidates will be rejected and no refund of the application fee will be granted.
- Once submitted, the application form cannot be withdrawn and no refund of application fee is possible.
Frequently Asked Questions
Question 1: When should I expect the release of Gour Banga University B.Ed Application Form 2022?
Answer: The Gour Banga University B.Ed Application Form 2022 is expected to be released in the month of April 2022.
Question 2: Is it possible to fill and submit the application form through offline mode?
Answer: No. The application form will only be released through online mode and can be obtained from the official website of Gour Banga University.
Question 3: Can I make correction in the application form after its submission?
Answer: No. Once the application form is submitted, no changes will be possible and such applications will be rejected. Therefore, care must be taken to provide all the details very carefully into the form.
Question 4: I was unable to submit the application in given time. What can I do now?
Answer: Such candidates will not be considered for admission. No request from such candidates will be entertained.
Question 5: What will be the criteria for admission to Gour Banga University B.Ed admission 2022?
Answer: Admission into the B.Ed course offered by the Gour Banga University will be offered on the basis of merit in the qualifying exam.