Directorate of Health Services, Government of Goa is the authority that will release the official notification for Goa ANM 2024. It is a 2 years course for which admissions will be provided on the basis of class 12th merit. Authorities will not conduct any entrance exam. Interested candidates who want to apply for this course need to fill and submit the application form. The application process will take place offline. Aspirants must ensure that they are eligible before filling the form.
Table of Contents
Goa ANM 2024 Important Dates
The tentative schedule for Goa ANM 2024 admission is given in the table below.
|Sale of prospectus & application form
|2nd week of August 2024
|Last date of receiving application forms and certificates
|4th week of August 2024
|Publication of the eligibility list of candidates
|2nd week of September 2024
|Display of provisionally selected and waitlisted applicants
|3rd week of September 2024
|Admission of those candidates who are selected provisionally
|3rd week of September 2024
|2nd round of admission for seats remain vacant
|Last week of September 2024
|Closure of the admission process
|Last week of October 2024
Goa ANM 2024 Eligibility Criteria
All candidates who are looking to apply must make sure that they meet the following eligibility criteria.
- Only female candidates are eligible to apply.
- Candidates should be Indian citizens
- Complete 17 years of age and should not exceed 35 years of age on or before 31st December 2024
- Aspirants must have passed H.S.S.C.E. (10+2) in any of the general streams: Faculty Science, Arts, and Commerce or in the vocational stream: Course Health Care Science recognized by CBSE / ICSE / HSSCE / NIOS or recognized equivalent examination with 45% marks in aggregate. For candidates belonging to SC / ST category, the minimum condition for eligibility shall be 40% marks in aggregate.
- Candidates must have passed the qualifying examination with English as the medium of instruction
- Aspirants must be residing in the state of Goa for a minimum period of 10 years preceding the year of qualifying examination and should have studied and passed XII standard in higher secondary schools of Goa State.
- Applicants should possess good physical & mental health.
- The knowledge of Konkani/ Marathi language is desirable.
Goa ANM 2024 Application form
The application form for Goa ANM will release in offline mode only. Those eligible candidates who want to apply need to download the application form through the official website i.e. dhsgoa.gov.in.
- The facility to submit the application form in online mode will not be provided. All candidates have to download the application form and take a printout of the same.
- On the application form, candidates have to provide their academic, personal, and contact details.
- Make sure you enter the details accurately and in neat & clean handwriting.
- The details entered in the application must be accurate because incorrect application forms will be summarily rejected.
- Apart from this, candidates are also required to affix their photograph on the space provided.
- The duly filled application form should reach the following address along with self-attested copies of all documents – the Principal, Institute of Nursing Education, Bambolim Goa 403202.
- Please note the application form must be sent by candidates along with the following documents.
- Certificate of birth from Registrar, Births & Deaths.
- Certificate of passing H.S.S.C.E.
- Mark sheet of H.S.S.C.E.
- Recent certificate from Deputy Collector, in case applicant from S.C/S.T/O.B.C/E.S.M. on prescribed proforma.
- Certificate from concerned authorities regarding, Sports, U.T. / Central Government Employee, Defense personal.
- Passport size photograph affixed and attested.
- Certificate regarding residence from Mamlatdar on prescribed proforma
- Recent certificate for physical handicapped from constituted Medical Board of G.M.C. Bambolim, Hospicio Hospital, Margao and Asilo Hospital, Mapusa.
- Higher secondary school leaving certificate.
- Certificate regarding the medium of instruction.
- Medical examination report from Government doctor.
Goa ANM 2024 Selection Process
- The selection of candidates will take place on the basis of marks secured by them in the qualifying exam.
- Please note that preference will be given to those candidates who will clear the class 12th examination in general streams. It means students who have passed 12th class in vocational streams will get admission only if seats remain vacant after the admission of class 12th general stream students.
- There will not be any entrance exam from the selection of candidates.
Result and Merit List
- The result or merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks secured by candidates in the qualifying examination.
- The following reservation policy will be applicable at the time of merit list publication.
- General candidates: 52%
- Seat reserved for scheduled caste of Goa: 2%
- Seat reserved for scheduled tribe of Goa: 12%
- Seats reserved for OBC’s of Goa: 27%
- Seat reserved for Central Service Personnel (CSP): 3%
- Seat reserved for Ex-Servicemen: 1%
- Seats reserved for physically handicapped: 3%
- Those successful candidates who will get their names in the merit list need to report along with the original documents for verification.
- The admission will be confirmed after the payment of admission fees and verification of documents.
Frequently Asked Questions
Question – 1: Will there be any entrance exam do I need to clear in order to get admission?
Answer: No, there will not be an entrance exam. The selection will be based on class 12th marks.
Question – 2: What if I can’t complete the admission formalities within the time limit?
Answer: Candidature of such applicants who will not be able to complete admission formalities will be rejected.
Question – 3: What documents do I need to submit along with the application form?
Answer: Aspirants must send the duly filled application form along with the following documents
- Birth certificate from the Registrar, Births and Deaths.
- 12th class certificate and mark sheet
- Certificate of residence from the Mamlatdar of the concerned Taluka indicating period of continuous residence minimum last 10 years in Goa, preceding the last date for the receipt of application.
- Satisfactory medical examination report from Government doctor
- Category certificate
- Physically handicapped certificate (if applicable)
- N.C.C. “C” Certificate if applicable.
- Recent passport size photograph duly self-attested by the applicant and to be affixed on the Application form
Question – 4: Will there be any application fee that I need to pay at the time of application form submission?
Answer: No, there is no application fee that a candidate needs to pay.
For Latest Updates Please Subscribe our Telegram Channel: Here