Applications are invited by GITAM University for enrollment in Phd and Mphil courses of the academic year. Applicants, who are seeking for the GITAM University Phd and MPhil admission notification, can find here related information.
Gitam University is one of the most reputed universities within Vishakhapatnam. Every year this institute offers many undergraduate and postgraduate programmes to a number of applicants. All the interested and eligible applicants can now apply for it but first check out the complete notification of it before applying in order to get a rough idea about admission.
GITAM University PhD and MPhil Admission 2019
- Engineering Courses (PhD only) – Civil, Industrial, Mechanical, Electrical, Computer Science, Electronics, Information Technology and Biotechnology
- Science Courses: Applied Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Bioinformatics Food Science & Tech, Electronics, and Environmental Science
- Pharmacy Courses: Pharmacology, Pharmaceutical Analysis & Qualify Assurance Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Pharmaceutics, Natural Products and Biotechnology
Required Eligibility Criteria for Mphil Admissions
Applicants must satisfy below eligibility criteria before applying for GITAM University Mphil admissions.
For MPhil (Regular course): Candidate should have done Post graduate course from a recognized university with at least of 50% marks.
For MPhil (Part Time course):
- Applicants should be working as a teacher in PG departments from reputed universities with minimum of one year service.
- Applicants should be working as a teacher in degree colleges/institutes with minimum of two years of service.
- Applicant should be working as a teacher in Junior Colleges, or Polytechnic Colleges with minimum of three years of service.
Fee and duration for MPhil Course
The duration of this course is 1 year whereas the part-time programme will be of two years. Applicants should have spent at least 2 months each year in the related department of the University.
Fee for Mphil course:
- MPhil (Regular degree) – Rs 48,500/- (1st Year)
- MPhil (Part-time course) – Rs 42,500/-(1st Year) and Rs 36,500/ (2nd Year)
*Applicants have to submit Rs. 5000/- as adjudication charges.
Required eligibility criteria for Phd course
Applicants must satisfy below eligibility criteria before applying for GITAM University Phd admissions 2017.
For PhD (Regular Course): Applicants should have done Post-graduate degree from GITAM University with at least of 55% of marks. Candidates will be selected on the basis of the UGC/GPAT/CSIR NET qualification.
For PhD (Part Time Course):
Applicants should be working as a teacher in any postgraduate department from an affiliated institution with at least of one year of service.
Applicants should be working as Scientists in research institutes recognized by GITAM University with at least of two years of service.
GITAM University Phd & Phd Admission Process
The admission of candidates will be made on the basis of their performance i.e. the percentage of total marks in the prescribed examination and the marks obtained in personal interview.
How to Apply for GITAM University Phd & Mphil programmes?
Applicants need to visit the official website link of authority which is www.gitam.edu. Fill the application form carefully and submit it on or before due date.
Applicants need to send a separate application form for each course.
In order to complete the application process candidate must pay the necessary application fee. The application fee of Rs 3000 can be deposit in the form of demand draft drawn in favor of Gitam University in any scheduled bank payable at Visakhapatnam.
- Final date to apply for GITAM University Phd & Mphil admissions: July
For further details regarding GITAM University Phd & Mphil admission, you may visit official website link which is www.gitam.edu.