Candidates can find here information associated with GITAM GAT PGT exam pattern 2021. If you are appearing in this test then you must aware with its exam pattern. Knowing paper pattern gives you information regarding type of questions asked, exam duration, marking scheme and many more. It will help you while preparing for the exam.
- The exam duration will be for 2 hours.
- Total number of questions asked in the exam will be 100.
- Total marks of the question paper will be 300.
- All questions asked in the exam will be objective type multiple choice questions.
- There will be three sections in the exam namely Numerical Data Analysis / Quantitative Analysis, Reasoning & Intelligence and Verbal Ability.
- Every question will consist of four answers out of which one answer will be right.
- Every correct answer is associated with 3 marks whereas, 1 mark gets deducted for each wrong attempt.
- Unanswered questions do not lead to any mark.
- GATE qualified candidates are exempted from appearing in the exam.
Distribution of Questions
|Section||Subject Title||Number of Questions||Total Marks|
|A||Numerical Data Analysis / Quantitative Analysis||40||120|
|B||Reasoning & Intelligence||30||90|
GITAM GAT PGT Syllabus 2021
- Section A: This section consists of 40 questions from Quantitative (Mathematical) ability including Elementary Algebra, Arithmetic, Geometry, Graphs (data interpretation), Inequalities, Sets, Functions and Relations etc.
- Section B: This section consists of 30 questions on Analytical / Logical Reasoning.
- Section C: This section consists of 30 questions from Verbal Proficiency in English including analogy, sentence completion, reading comprehension, antonyms, etc.