GIPE M.Sc entrance test is being conducted for candidates seeking admission to M.Sc degree programmes in several disciplines including Financial Economics, Economics, International Business Economics, Agribusiness Economics and Finance offered at Gokhale Institute of Politics and Economics. Total number of seats is 60.
GIPE M.Sc Entrance Test Important Dates
Find below tentative schedule of GIPE M.Sc entrance test for the upcoming academic year:
|Sl. No||Events||Tentative Dates|
|1.||Application procedure will start||April|
|2.||Deadline for receiving of application form||May|
|3.||Entrance exam date||June|
|4.||Result will be announced||June|
|5.||Teaching programme will be commenced||July|
Before you apply for GIPE M.Sc Entrance Test, please check following eligibility conditions:
- Candidates should be graduated with securing at least 50% marks in aggregate.
- Reserved category applicants need to obtain minimum 45% marks.
- Final year candidates may apply for admission to aforesaid programmes.
How to Apply?
GIPE M.Sc Entrance Test application form will be obtainable online from the official admission portal. Instructions for filling and submitting your application form are as follows:
- Application form needs to be filled in online mode.
- Go to the official admission portal link i.e. http://application.gipe.ac.in/.
- You need to find the dedicated link for registration.
- Click that link to register yourself.
- During registration, you’ll be asked to enter details such as name, Email ID, password etc.
- After entering such details, a verification link will be sent to your registered email ID.
- Follow that link to complete the rest part of your application.
- After filling the application form, download the same and submit it by attaching demand draft of Rs.2,500/- (Rs.1250/- for reserved category candidates for M.Sc Economics only) to “The Registrar, Gokhale Institute of Politics and Economics, 846, Shivji, Pune-411004 (Maharashtra).
List of Documents Need to be Submitted Along with Application Form
- Photo identity proof such as Aadhaar card, PAN card, Driving license and passport.
- Senior secondary or Matriculation certificate as proof of DOB.
- Marks statements of Graduation.
- Domicile certificate/Caste certificate, if applicable.
- Candidates who belong to Jammu & Kashmir state they need to submit domicile certificate released by the competent authority.
- Certificate of Disability for Physically Handicapped category.
Exam duration: 120 minutes
Total number of questions: 100
Type of questions: Objective type
Total marks of the paper: 100 marks
Negative Mark: Deduction of ¼ marks for each incorrect answer.
Subjects involved: Aptitude in Mathematics and Statistics (30 Marks)/Analytical Ability and Reasoning (20 Marks)/Undergraduate level expertise in Economics (50 marks).
The entrance test is going to be held at Mumbai, Pune, Kolkata, New Delhi and Bengaluru
GIPE M.Sc Entrance Test Result/Merit List
Result/merit list will be displayed at university’s official website and notice board. Candidates can check their result by following one of the aforesaid mediums. Admission offer letter will be sent to candidates via mail.