Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University selects the candidates for admission to its B.Ed. course based on the GGSIPU B.Ed. CET 2023. Selected candidates will get admission into the large number of colleges affiliated to the IP University. The examination will take place in an online mode in which the candidates have to answer 150 questions. The application process will also take place in online mode only. It is expected that the application form submission will start in the month of April 2023. The examination is expected to be held in the month of May 2023. Interested candidates can find all the necessary details related to GGSIPU B.Ed. CET 2023 in this post.
Table of Contents
GGSIPU B.Ed. CET 2023 Important Dates
|Main Events||Tentative Dates|
|Beginning of the online application form submission||1st week of April 2023|
|Last date for the submission of application form||4th week of April 2023|
|Availability of the Admit card||Last week of April 2023|
|Date of examination||1st week of May 2023|
|Result declaration||3rd week of May 2023|
GGSIPU B.Ed. CET 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Before filling the application form for GGSIPU B.Ed. CET 2023 exam, the candidates must ensure that they meet the following eligibility criteria.
- Candidates should have secured at least 50% (fifty percent) marks either in the Bachelor‘s Degree and/or in the Master‘s Degree in Science / Social Sciences/ Humanities.
- Aspirants with Bachelor‘s in Engineering or Technology with a specialization in Science and Mathematics with 55 % (fifty-five percent) marks or any other qualification equivalent thereto, are eligible for admission to the programme.
- Candidates who will appear for the final qualifying degree exam in the year 2023 are also eligible.
GGSIPU B.Ed. CET Application Form 2023
Interested and eligible candidates who wish to apply for the IP University B.Ed. Entrance exam need to fill the application form in online mode. The application form will be made available on the official website of IP University.
- To begin the application form, candidates have to register themselves on the official website.
- After the successful registration, aspirants may login and access the main application form.
- In the main application form, candidates are required to fill their complete educational, personal, and contact details in the application.
- Applicants are advised to fill the details very carefully because incorrect details may result in rejection of the application form.
- Apart from entering the details, the candidates should also upload the scanned images of their passport size photograph and signature.
- The scanned photograph and signature must be according to the prescribed size and format.
- Please note that the candidates must keep a few copies of the photograph uploaded online safe as it might be required to be pasted on the admit card.
- Aspirants are also required to pay the necessary application fee to complete the admission process.
- Finally, the aspirants should take a printout of the application form submitted online and keep it safe for future requirements.
- The application fee is same for all the candidates i.e. Rs. 1200/-
- Candidates filling the application form can pay the application in online mode using a credit card, debit card, or internet banking.
GGSIPU B.Ed. CET 2023 Admit Card
- After the application form submission gets completed, the authorities will upload the admit card in online mode through the official website.
- To download the admit card, candidates have to provide the registration details.
- Important details regarding the examination like exam date, time, and venue will be mentioned on the admit card.
- After downloading the admit card, candidates have to take at least two printouts of the same.
- The invigilator will keep one copy of the admit card and give back the other copy to the candidate taking the examination.
- Candidates are also required to paste their photograph (similar to the one upload on the application form) on both copies of the admit card.
- No candidate will be permitted to enter the examination hall without having an admit card.
GGSIPU B.Ed. CET 2023 Exam Pattern
Those candidates who are looking to appear for the exam must know the exam pattern given below.
- Mode of examination: Online (Computer-based test)
- Type of questions: Objective type multiple choice questions
- Number of questions: 150
- Examination duration: 2 hours and 30 minutes
- Marking pattern: Each question will carry 4 marks. One mark will be deducted in case of a wrong answer.
- Total marks: 600 marks
- Medium of exam: Questions will be asked in both Hindi and English languages (except for the English comprehension part)
|Subject||Weightage in the examination|
|Mental Ability and Reasoning||40%|
|Aptitude for teaching||20%|
IP University B.Ed. CET 2023 Result
- Soon after conducting the exam, the university will upload the GGSIPU B.Ed. CET Result 2023 in online mode.
- Please note that the result will be uploaded via official website, no separate intimation regarding the result declaration will be sent to the candidates.
- Along with the result, the university will also prepare and upload the merit list of the candidates who will clear the entrance exam.
- In the merit list, a candidate who will secure more marks will get a better rank.
- The university will not give any rank to the candidates who will fail to clear the examination.
IPU B.Ed 2023 Counselling
- The detailed schedule of the counseling will be available only after the declaration of the IPU B.Ed 2023 result.
- Only those candidates will be allowed to take part in the counseling who will secure more than cutoff marks.
- It is also necessary for the candidates to pay the required counseling fee in order to take part in the counseling process.
- During the counseling process, aspirants have to choose the college in which they want to study.
- The allotment of seats will take place purely on the basis of the rank secured by the candidate and the choice filled during the counseling process.
- The verification of documents will also be done during the counseling process.
- Aspiring candidates must carry the following documents in original as well as photocopy at the time of the counseling.
- Graduation degree
- Graduation mark sheet
- Class 10th and 12th mark sheets
- Permanent Resident proof
- Migration Certificate of the last attended college/university
- Demand Draft of the admission fee
- Invigilator-Signed Admit Card of GGSIPU B.Ed. CET 2023
- 4 copies of colored Passport size photographs
- Supporting documents for the reservation claimed
- Hardcopy of the GGSIPU B.Ed. CET 2023 rank card
Frequently Asked Questions
Question – 1: In which mode the GGSIPU B.Ed. CET 2023 will take place?
Answer: Please note that the B.ed entrance exam will be held in online mode. Earlier, this exam used to take place offline mode.
Question – 2: I have 49.9% marks in the graduation. Can I apply for the exam?
Answer: No, you are not eligible if you don’t belong to any reserved category. The round off the percentage marks is not allowed.
Question – 3: When will the application form of GGSIPU B.Ed. CET 2023 be released?
Answer: The application forms are expected to release in the month of March 2023
Question – 4: Do I need to submit the hardcopy of the application form submitted online?
Answer: No, there is no need to submit the hardcopy of the application for submitted online.
Question – 5: In what colleges, can I get admission through the GGSIPU B.Ed. CET 2023 exam?
Answer: The following colleges of IP University will expect the GGSIPU B.Ed. CET 2023 score to grant B.Ed. admission.
- Lingaya’s Lalita Devi Institute of Management Science
- Kasturi Ram College of Higher Education, Narela
- Maharaja Surajmal Institute, Janakpuri
- Pradeep Memorial Comprehensive College of Education, Pratap Vihar
- Sri Ram Institute of Teacher Education, Dwarka
- C. Institute of Technology, Najafgarh
- Sant Hari Dass College of Higher Education, Najafgarh
- Delhi Teachers Training College, Nazafgarh, Delhi
- Delhi Institute of Rural Development (Sister Branch of DIRD)
- Fairfield Institute of Management & Technology, Kapashera, Delhi
- Gitarattan Institute of Advanced Studies & Training, Rohini (only for female candidates)
- Guru Nanak College of Education, Punjabi Bagh (Sikh Minority Institute)
- Guru Ram Dass College of Education, Shahdara
- Institute of Vocational Studies, Sheikh Sarai, New Delhi (Muslim Minority Institute)
- Kamal Institute of Higher Education and Advance Technology, Mohan Garden
- Kalka Institute for Research and Advanced Studies, Alaknanda
- State Council of Educational Research & Training, Defence colony
- Lawrence College of Higher Education, Geeta Colony, (Only for female candidates)
- D. Institute of Technology, Krishan Vihar,
- Leelawati Munshi College of Education
- Shri Krishna College of Education, Daula, Baghpat
- JIMS Engineering Management Technical Campus, Greater Noida
- Sant Gopichand Education & Welfare Society, Ahera, Baghpat
- Army Institute of Education, Greater Noida
For Latest Updates Please Subscribe our Telegram Channel: Here