GBPUAT 2023 application form may release in April 2023. Candidates, aspiring to get admission into Govind Ballabh Pant University of Agriculture and Technology (GBPUAT), they need to fill up and submit their form according to the given deadline. Here, I am sharing with you all important information associated with GBPUAT 2023 application form including application fee, how to apply, last date to apply etc.
GBPUAT Application Form Detail
Candidates are allowed to apply for GBPUAT admission for various courses in online mode only via the official website of the university i.e. http://www.gbpuat.ac.in/. Before applying for GBPUAT admission 2023. Candidates are advised to carefully look over its prospectus and ensure their eligibility. Direct link to apply for GBPUAT 2023 will be updated here in this post very soon.
Guidelines to Apply for GBPUAT 2023 Admission
- Select the exam, you are appearing. Choose any one option.
- You will have to write down your name in the same order as mentioned in your qualifying exam certificate/mark sheet;
- Write down your father’s name without using any prefix such as Dr./Shri/Mr.
- Write down your Mother’s name without using Dr./Smt.Mrs.
- Date of birth (in Christian era) as mentioned in the High School Certificate.
- Choose your Gender;
- Further, you need to choose two options for UG and one for Masters’.
- If you are a bonafide resident of Uttarakhand then choose Yes, Otherwise No;
- Choose your blood group and RH Factor: RH+/RH-;
- Mention yes/no, if you are a daughter/son/spouse of regular employee of this university;
- Select any one option from Group of Paper/Subject Group;
- Choose whether you have passed the qualifying exam or not;
- Select yes/no whether you have been ever a student of this university;
- Choose any category code and subcategory (You need to choose PH/NOT PH);
- Choose your nationality (Indian/Other);
- Enter your 10 digits mobile number and Landline number;
- Enter your email address and confirm;
- Enter your password and conform;
- Submit the requisite fee;
- Further, you need to fill up the qualification details, correspondence address and permanent address;
- Take a printout of the confirmation page;
List of Documents required to be Sent Along With Online Filled Application Form
Candidates need to attach below-listed documents along with the application form:
- Printout of the confirmation page;
- Fee receipt copy;
- Weightage and category certificate (self-attested copy), if applicable;
- Qualifying exam mark sheet & certificate (self-attested copy);
- High school certificate (self-attested copy);
Put all documents in a 12*9 envelope and mention “Application for Undergraduate/Master’s/MCA/M.Tech/PhD” and send it via registered post/speed post to the address mentioned below:
To, The Coordinator Admissions
GB Pant University of Agriculture & Technology,
Pantnagar-263145, District- US Nagar (Uttarakhand)
- For General/OBC category candidates: Rs.1200/-
- For SC/ST/PH: Rs.600/-
Instructions for Uploading Required Images (Photograph, Signature & Left Thumb Impression)
- Photograph must be clearly visible with dimension 200*230 pixels;
- The size of the photograph should be in between 20 KB to 50 KB;
- Candidates need to put their signature on the white paper with using blue/black ink pen;
- The dimension of the signature should be 140*60 pixels;
- The size of the signature should be in between 10 Kb to 20 KB;
- The dimension of the left thumb impression should be 140*60 pixels;
- The size of the left thumb impression should be in between 10 Kb to 20 KB;
1 thought on “GBPUAT Application Form 2023: Instructions to Apply, Last Date”
can a adhaar card of mother and father is needed or not