WBJEE syllabus 2017 includes topics from Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology as intimated by the West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board (WBJEEB). The exam syllabus will follow the sections of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology as you have studied during class 11th and 12th. West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination is conducted for admission to various degree level programmes offered in the field of Engineering & Technology, Medical, Pharmacy and Architecture offered by its participating institutes located across the West Bengal state.
Download WBJEE Syllabus Now
If you are looking for admission to engineering and architecture programme then you can download the prescribed syllabus for Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics whereas medical group of candidates are required to download the prescribed syllabus for Biology, Physics and Chemistry. Subject-wise download options are available below; you can follow as per your area of interest.
Understanding of exam pattern and syllabus is necessary for better level of preparation and therefore we are also specifying below the prescribed exam pattern for WBJEE.
WBJEE Physics Syllabus: Check Here
WBJEE Chemistry Syllabus: Check here
WBJEE Mathematics Syllabus: Click here
WBJEE Exam Pattern 2017
Let’s have a look on recommended exam pattern for WBJEE:
- Only multiple choice questions are asked in the exam.
- For each question, you’ll find four options; candidates are required to pick the right answer.
- Answers of questions need to be marked in OMR answer sheet.
- All answers need to be marked by using only blue/black point pen.
- There will be three categories of questions involved in the exam in following ways:
- Scoring process will be different for each category.
- In Question category 1, only one option is right and every correct answer will fetch one marks. There will be negative marking of ¼ for every wrong answer.
- In question category 2 also only one option is right but every correct answer will fetch 2 marks. ½ marks will be deducted for every wrong response.
- In question category 3, one or more than one option may be right. Every correct answer is associated to 2 marks.