As per officials, it is expected that the WBJEE application form 2018 will be available tentatively from January 2018. Candidates are allowed to submit the form in online mode only. Candidates, who are eligible according to the norms, specified by exam conducting authority, they must submit their application form before the notified deadline.
The major process of WBJEE application form 2018 includes filling personal and educational info, uploading images, fee payment etc. However, below I’m explaining complete details related to filling and submitting WBJEE 2018 application form.
WBJEE Application Form 2018 -Important Dates (tentative)
|SL. No||Events||Respective Dates|
|1.||WBJEE application form will be available from||January 2018|
|2.||Deadline for filling up complete form in online mode along making payment of requisite fee and downloading confirmation page||February 2018|
|3.||Correction window will be available from||February 2018|
List of Documents and Its Respective Size Required At the Time of Filling WBJEE Application Form 2018
|Sl. No||Name of the Document||Size in KB|
|1.||Recently taken colored passport size photograph||10 to 100 KB|
|2.||Signature of candidate||3 to 30 KB|
|3.||Left thumb impression||3 to 30 Kb|
|4.||Registration certificate/admit card/class 10th mark sheet as proof of date of birth||50 to 300 KB|
|5.||Domicile certificate||50 to 300 KB|
|6.||OBC-A/OBC-B/SC/ST||50 to 300 KB|
|7.||PwD certificate||50 to 300 KB|
|8.||Income certificate||50 to 300 KB|
Application Fee- INR 500
Candidates can make payment of application fee either through debit card or credit card or using Allahabad bank challan. The aforesaid fee can be changed according to the release of its respective notification.
Instructions to Apply for WBJEE
For a successful application, candidates will have to go through following steps:
- Application Form Filling: After accessing the form candidates need to fill up the form with requisite information. All details furnished by candidates should be genuine and best of their knowledge. In case of any error they must inform the authority soon.
- Document Uploading: Candidates need to upload requisite documents as we have mentioned above. Please keep all aforesaid documents ready according to the prescribed sizes.
- Make Payment of Fee: Next, you need to make payment of requisite fee. You can pay the fee either using your debit card/credit card or Allahabad bank challan.
- Get Confirmation Page: Once you have remitted the application fee then you’ll be able to download the confirmation page.
How to Fill Up WBJEE Application Form 2018?
- Candidates’ Name: You need to enter according to your class 12th certificate. You can enter maximum 46 characters.
- Father’s Name: According to your class 12th certificate. Maximum number of characters should be 46 where you should not salutations for example, Mr., Ms., Mrs., Dr., Prof.
- Mother’s Name: According to your class 12th certificate. Maximum number of characters should be 46 where you should not salutations for example, Mr., Ms., Mrs., Dr., Prof.
- Date of Birth: It should be in DD/MM/YYYY format.
- Gender: You need to select Male, Female and Transgender from the drop down menu.
- Domicile: Select the one from drop down menu.
- Category: If you are a domicile of West Bengal then you can choose one of these according to your category i.e. Gen/OBC-A/OBC-B/SC/ST. In case you are a domicile of any other state then you need to select your category as GEN only.
- Person with Disability: Select Yes or No.
- Type of Disability: Define your disability, whether it is Loco-motor disorder in lower limbs, Loco-motor disorder in upper limbs, Visual Impairment, Speech and Hearing Impairment or Other.
- Percentage of Disability: Define percentage of disability.
- Home District: Either select from the drop down or write it manually.
- Income Category: Select as Above 10 lakhs; From 6.0 lakhs to below 10 lakhs; From 2.5 lakhs to below 6.0 lakhs; Below 2.5 lakhs.
- Do you belong to TFW: Yes need to select Yes from the drop down list if your income category is selected as Below 2.5 lakhs and you are a domicile of West Bengal, otherwise select NO.
- Religion: Select your religion whether you are from Hindu, Muslim, Sikh, Christian, Buddhist or other community.
- Nationality: Choose Indian.
- Aadhaar No.: Provide your Aadhaar card number.
- Have you Applied I JEE (Main) 2018: Select Yes or No.
- Enter Application Number of JEE (Main) 2018: Provide your JEE Main application form.
- Apply for: Choose Engineering/Architecture/Pharmacy from the drop down list.
- First Choice of Exam City: Provide your first preference.
- First Choice of Exam City: Provide your second preference.
- Second Choice of Exam city: Provide your third preference.
- Educational Qualification: Select class 12th or Equivalent from the drop down.
- Pass Status: Select whether you have passed or appearing;
- Course/Stream Name: Choose from the drop down list.
- Board/University Name: Choose your educational board from the drop down.
- Year of passing: Select your year of passing from the drop down menu.
- Maximum marks: Enter total marks of your class 12th paper;
- Marks Obtained: How much marks you have obtained?
- Marks (%): It will be calculated automatically.
- Roll no/Enroll no: Provide your roll number/enroll number.
- Institute Name and Address: Write your institute name and address from where you have completed class 12th education.
- Pin code: Provide pin code.
- Complete Address: Enter your address. You can enter maximum 50 characters.
- Locality: Maximum 50 characters. It is optional.
- City/Town/Village: Maximum 50 Character.
- State: Select your state from the drop down list.
- District: Choose your district from the dropdown list.
- Pin Code: Enter the Pin Code.
- Email ID: Provide your email ID.
- Mobile number: Provide your mobile number.
- Choose Password: Select a password.
- Confirm password: Confirm the password.
- Security Question: Select from the dropdown list.
- Security Answer: Enter answer of your selected question.
- Upload images: Upload all requisite images.
- Fee Payment: Make payment of requisite amount of fee.
- Download confirmation page: After fee payment, you’ll be automatically redirected to the conformation page download page. Download the confirmation page and keep it preserve for future reference.