The Vinayaka Mission University will be commencing its entrance exam for providing admissions to the interested applicants in undergraduate courses of engineering. The examination will be conducted as VMU EEE 2019 and will enroll students in B.Tech/B.E. programs as per their rank. The university will very soon announce all the details related to the entrance test such as application form, admit card, exam related details, etc. The following courses will be offered under the VMU EEE 2019:
- Biomedical engineering
- Mechanical engineering
- Civil engineering
- Aeronautical engineering
- Electronics and instrumentation
- Automobile engineering
Important Events related to VMU EEE 2019
|Application Form Availability||3rd week of February 2019|
|Last Date To Submit Application Form||1st week of May 2019|
|Issue of Admit Card||May 2019, 2nd week|
|Date of Exam||May 2019 3rd week|
|Result Announcement||Last week of May 2019|
The eligibility criteria for the VMU EEE 2019 exam is listed below:
- Only candidates with Indian nationality are eligible for the VMU EEE 2019.
- The applicant must have passed the 12th board examination with at least 50% marks. Following are the compulsory subjects in class 12th:
- For B.Tech candidates: Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics
- For B.Arch candidate: Mathematics
- For Biotechnology candidates: Physics and Biology
Application Form of VMU EEE 2019
The application form can be filled and submitted in online as well as offline mode, along with an application fee of Rs 2000/-:
1) Online: The application form for VMU EEE 2019 will be available on the official website of VMU. Once you submit all the details in the form, you will receive a confirmation regarding the completion of your form. The fee can be paid through net banking/debit card/credit card or through a DD, drawn in favor of Vinayaka Mission University payable at Salem or Chennai.
2) Offline: The candidate can fill the form online but send it through the post at the designated address. The applicant can even buy the application form from the designated center and after filling it, submit it along with demand draft at the administration office.
Note: Postal charges will be separate.
Exam Pattern and Syllabus
The VMU EEE 2019 will be conducted offline and total duration of the paper will be 3 hours. Physics and Chemistry are compulsory for the students appearing in all the programs (engineering/architecture/biology-based courses). Other than this, depending on their program, following sections will be there:
- For B.Tech program: Mathematics section
- For B.Arch program: Mathematics section and aptitude section
- For Biotechnology program: Biology section
The syllabus for all these courses will be based on the 10+2 curriculum.
The admit card for the VMU EEE 2019 can be downloaded from the official website of the university. The admit card must be taken with you at the center of the examination, in the absence of which, you will not be allowed to take your examination. All the crucial exam related details will be printed on the admit card.
VMUEEE 2019 Results and Counseling
The university will declare the final result of the VMU EEE 2019 on its official website. The applicants can check the results by entering their roll number and date of birth. The qualified candidates will be provided their scorecards and will be called for further rounds of counseling and admission process. The details of the counseling will be announced by the university later.