VITMEE (VIT University Masters Entrance Examination) 2017 is a renowned university level entrance test conducted for admission to M.Tech/MCA programmes offered at its Chennai and Vellore campuses. It is said that the application form of VITMEE for the year 2017 will be available from 10th March 2017 and exam gets conducted on 3rd & 4th June 2017. Aspirants can collect all possible info related to this test by exploring this article.
VITMEE 2017 application form is now available. Apply Here
To apply for VITMEE 2017, candidates need to fulfill following criteria:
- Candidates hold citizenship of India or PRI or NRI.
- The minimum age of candidates should be at least 20 years.
- Candidates should have cleared or appearing in the qualifying undergraduate porogramme with obtaining 50% marks in aggregate for M.Tech programme and 60% for MCA progamme.
- Appearing candidates must need to show their final year mark sheet and provisional degree at the time of admission.
VITMEE 2017 Important Dates
|Application Form availability starts from||Available|
|Deadline of application||19th May 2017|
|Deadline to edit the form||19th May 2017|
|Date of slot booking||May 2017|
|Date of exam||3rd and 4th June 2017|
|List of shortlisted candidates for counselling||9th June 2017|
|Date of counselling||19th June 2017- M.Tech – Automotive
20 & 21st June 2017- Other M.Tech
19th June 2017- MCA
24th June 2017- M.Tech (by Res.)
24th June 2017- Integ. Ph.D
*Above mentioned dates are tentative, which will be updated after release of its official notification.
How to Apply for VITMEE 2017?
The section is delivering here info related to VITMEE 2017 application procedure. We advise candidates to read all important information mentioned here as it helps them during application procedure:
- You’ll be able to get access of the application form in the month of February, 2017.
- You can get the application form in online mode from its official website.
- You need to fill up all details very carefully and with genuine info. After filling up the details, candidates need to upload the signature and photograph in the prescribed format.
- Once you have uploaded the necessary documents, you need to move further towards fee payment. The concerned authority has specified the fee as Rs. 950/-.
- The payment of fee can be done either in online mode via net baking/credit card or in offline mode through bank DD.
Steps to apply- Check Here
List of Exam Centres
Major cities where VITMEE test is conducted are Bangalore, Chennai, Bhopal, Chandigarh, Hyderabad, Coimbatore, Jaipur, Kolkata, Kochi, Lucknow, Nagpur, Madurai, New Delhi, Pune, Patna, Vellore, and Vijayawada.
Check out below the exam pattern of VITMEE 2017, please go through the same and prepare for the test accordingly:
- There will be 100 questions in total consisting of 100 marks.
- It will be a computer based test and all questions will be in English only.
- There will be no negative marking scheme in the test.
- Talking about the time duration will be for two hours.
Download exam syllabus- Click Here
Admit card of VITMEE will be released on the last week of May, 2017. Aspirants will be able to view their result from the official website once it is published.
VITMEE 2017 Result Declaration- Check Here
The page will be updated with exact date of declaration of result; however it is expecting the result gets announced in the month of June, 2017.
After the announcement of VITMEE 2017 result, successful candidates will be intimated through the SMS by the university. Aspirants are also allowed to get the list of successful candidates at its official website. Qualified candidates can check out the counseling schedule after logging in to their account. During counseling procedure, candidates need to bring all necessary documents along with their admit card. Candidates also need to submit the non-refundable amount of Rs. 10000/- in the form of demand draft. DD should be made in favour of “VIT University”, payable at Vellore.