UPTU 2017: Uttar Pradesh Technical University (UPTU or AKTU- Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University), Lucknow is the authority responsible to conduct UPTU Entrance Test 2017 for getting admission to several under graduate and post graduate progarmmes offered by its constituted institutes. Major courses offered by UPTU are B.Tech, B.Arch, B. Pharma, B.FAD, MBA, BHMCT, MCA etc. Interested and eligible aspirants can obtain its application form from 18th January, 2017 and the exam will be held on 16th, 22nd and 23rd April, 2017. Read this article to retrieve complete information associated to this test.
UPSEE 2017 application form will be available from 18th January, 2017 onward. Apply Here
Minimum Eligibility Criteria Necessary to Appear in UPSEE 2017
- Students should be the permanent citizen of Uttar Pradesh state.
- For admission to UG programmes, candidates should have passed class 12th or its equivalent exam from a recognized board. Talking about the marks scored by candidates in class 12th is 45% (40% for reserved category).
- For admission to B.Arch course, candidates need to score minimum 50% marks (45% for reserved category).
- For admission to PG programmes, candidates should hold bachelor’s degree with minimum 50% marks (45% for reserved category aspirants).
- In order to get admission to B.Pharma or B.Tech lateral entry programme, candidates should have completed three year diploma course in the related domain.
- There is no age limit has specified by the authority.
UPSEE Eligibility Criteria: Complete info
|Exam Events||Important Dates|
|Application form will be available from||18th January, 2017|
|Last date for application||28th February, 2017|
|Correction window will be open from||April, 2017|
|Last date for receiving of confirmation page||April, 2017|
|Admit card will be available from||7th April, 2017|
|Examination date||16th, 22nd and 23rd April, 2017|
|Announcement of result||May, 2017|
|Counseling process starts from||June, 2017|
How to Apply for UPTU 2017? (Read Article)
UPTU application form 2017 will be available from the last week of February, 2017 in online as well as offline mode. Candidates can either apply in online mode from the official website or it can be obtained from the help desk center of the UPTU. The conducting authority has specified the application fee as Rs. 800/- for General and OBC category and Rs. 400/- for Girls/PWD/SC/ST category applicants. The payment of fee can be made through net banking/credit card/debit card. No matter, you are applying for UPTU in online mode or offline mode, the application form needs to be sent to the address furnished below:
Registrar, UPSEE 2016,
Gautam Buddha Technical University,
I.E.T. Campus, Sitapur Road, Lucknow
हिंदी में जानने के लिए यहां क्लिक करें
FAQ’s (Most Asked Questions)
Ans: Before applying for UPSEE 2017, candidates need to take care of following:
- You must read the information brochure before you apply for the test.
- Your application form must be filled and submitted in the format as prescribed by the exam conducting authority.
- You must keep your password safe at certain place.
- Provide your personal and working mobile number.
- Finally take printout of your application form.
Ans: Candidates are allowed to apply for UPSEE 2017 in online mode only. No other modes of application will be accepted. Online application will be made through the official website of exam conducting authority i.e. http://www.upsee.nic.in.
Ans: No, you do not need to send the confirmation page to the University. Although, you should keep its one copy preserve for further reference.
Ans: Yes, you can apply.
Ans: Yes but you should have passed the qualifying exam from rural area of UP.
Ans: Candidates are required to upload/submit color photograph according to the specification prescribed by the exam conducting authority.
Ans: You need to contact on helpline number 1800-180-0161.
Guidelines to apply- Click Here
Important highlights of the exam pattern are as follows:
- The question paper will be available in English as well as Hindi language.
- Every right answer contains 4 marks.
- It’s good news for candidates that there is no any stipulation of negative marking in the exam.
- There will be total 12 question papers containing only MCQ type questions.
Check Here UPSEE Syllabus 2017
Admit card for Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination will be published at its official website in the second week of April, 2017. There will be no other modes of obtaining the admit card.
Download your admit card: Click Here
Download answer key- Click Here
Exam result will be announced in the third week of May, 2017 at the official website of the university. The page will be updated with exact date for announcement of result.
Once the result has been made available at the official website, date of counseling procedure will be intimated to candidates. However, it is expected that the counseling of UPTU admission will start in the third week of June, 2017.
Official Website: http://www.uptu.ac.in/