AKTU/UPTU 2018 admit card will be released on 20th April 2018. Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University (AKTU), also known as Uttar Pradesh Technical University (UPTU), is the concerned authority responsible to organize UPSEE 2018 for aspirants seeking admission into first-year B.Tech/B.Arch/ BHMCT/ B.Pharm/BFAD/ MBA/ BFA/MCA/MAM and second year B.Tech / MCA/ B.Pharm programmes. After clearing this exam candidates will be able to get admission into various technical colleges/institutions associated with AKTU, Lucknow. AKTU/UPTU 2018 online application form can be expected to be available from January 2018 and the entrance test will be held on 29th April (for Under Graduate) and 5th & 6th May (for Post Graduate).
Latest in AKTU
The admit card of UPSEE 2018 for Paper 1 to Paper 4 have been released on 20th April 2018
AKTU 2018 admit card will be made available on 20th April 2018.
AKTU 2018 application form is available from 23rd Jan 2018. Please find the link provided below.
AKTU 2018 official schedule is available now. Candidatse can check all important dates regarding AKTU/UPTU Exam 2018 below.
AKTU/UPTU 2018 official website is now working.
UPTU/AKTU 2018 Important Dates
AKTU has released the exam date for UPSEE 2018. Candidates are instructed to keep checking this post for further related updates.
|Sl. No||Exam Events||Tentative Dates|
|1.||Application Form availability date||23rd January 2018|
|2.||Last date specified for submission of the form||15th March 2018|
|3.||Admit Card will be available from||20th April 2018|
|4.||Date of Entrance test||29th April (for Under Graduate) and 5th & 6th May (for Post Graduate)|
|5.||Result announcement Date||4th of May 2018|
|6.||Counselling process will start||25th June 2018|
UPSEE 2018 Admit Card
UPTU 2018 admit card is going to be made available at the official admission portal of UPTU. As per the latest announcement, the admit card will be available 16th April, 2018. Candidates need to obtain their admit card accordingly and bring it at the examination centre.
Important Instructions Regarding UPSEE Admit Card
- Admit card, downloaded online, will be considered valid;
- Candidates will be truly restricted from appearing in the exam without admit card;
- If you are not able to download your admit card then you should quickly contact the UPSEE official mentioned at its official website;
- In case you put the request for correction in the admit card then the corrected admit card will be also uploaded at its official website;
- You’ll have to show your admit card at the time of counselling and admission and hence you should keep it preserve till the admission process ends.
To download UPSEE 2018 Admit card: Click here
Please have a look on important details associated with UPSEE exam pattern. This information is essential in order to achieve considerable marks in the exam. Candidates are instructed to gather all possible information regarding the exam pattern and syllabus of UPSEE as it will give them a quick overview of the exam.
- AKTU 2018 is being conducted for twelve papers and all papers will contain only objective type questions excluding Engineering Drawing.
- Paper 1 to Paper 4- OMR Based Test
- Paper 5 to Paper 12- CBT
- No negative marking in case of wrong attempt.
- 4 marks will be given in case of every correct response.
Exam Pattern in Details
|Paper||Exam Duration||Participating Subjects||No. and Type of Question||Marks|
|Paper 1||3 Hour||PCM||150 Questions, 50 from each (Objective Type)||600|
|Paper 2||3 Hour||PCB||150 Questions, 50 from each (Objective Type)||600|
|Paper 3||3 Hour||AG-I, AG-II and AG-II||150 Questions, 50 from each (Objective Type)||600|
|Paper 4||2 ½ hours||Aptitude Test for Architecture- Part-A (Mathematics and Aesthetic Sensitivity)
Part–B (Drawing Aptitude)
|125 Questions- Part A (100 Questions) & Part B (125 Questions)||500|
|Paper 5||1 ½ hours||Aptitude Test for General Awareness (BFAD/BHMCT/BFA)||75 Questions- Objective Type||300|
|Paper 6||(1 ½ hours)||Aptitude Test for Candidates holding Diploma in Engineering (Lateral Entry)||75 Questions- Objective Type||300|
|Paper 7||(1 ½ hours)||Aptitude Test for Candidates holding Diploma in Pharmacy (Lateral Entry)||75 Questions- Objective Type||300|
|Paper 8||(1 ½ hours)||Aptitude Test for candidates having B.Sc. degree in Engineering (Lateral Entry)||75 Questions- Objective Type||300|
|Paper 9||(2 hours)||Aptitude Test for MBA aspirants||100 Questions- Objective Type||400|
|Paper 10||(2 hours)||Aptitude Test for MCA aspirants||100 Questions- Objective Type||400|
|Paper 11||(2 hours)||Aptitude Test for MAM aspirants||100 Questions- Objective Type||400|
|Paper 12||(2 hours)||Aptitude Test for Second Year MCA (Lateral Entry)||100 Questions- Objective Type||400|
AKTU 2018 Syllabus
You can directly follow the link provided here in order to get access paper wise AKTU 2018 syllabus. Candidates are advised to go to the respective syllabus page of AKTU 2018 and download the paper-wise syllabus.
AKTU 2018 Result
AKTU 2018 aspirants may expect the date of availability of its result in the 4th week of May 2018. Separate merit will be made and announced for every course based on candidates’ performance in that particular subject. Candidates, wanting their answer sheet for scrutiny, they will have to pay Rs.5000/- per paper within the duration of seven days from the date of announcement of result.
As per the performance of candidates in the exam, the authority will prepare a separate merit list for the exam. Candidates will be able to check the merit position, score-card with total marks and marks obtained by candidates in each subject post publication of the result. If two or more candidates have scored the similar marks in the exam then that will be resolved by using the following methods:
First– Candidates, who have made the less number of incorrect attempt, they will be ranked higher.
- For B.Tech: Marks acquired by candidates in Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry sections of paper 1 respectively and then by age;
- For B.Pharm: Marks acquired by candidates in Biology, Chemistry and Physics sections of paper 2 respectively and then by age;
- For B.Arch: Marks acquired by candidates in Drawing Aptitude, Mathematics &
Aesthetics sensitivity sections of Paper 4 respectively and then by age;
- For B.Tech.(Ag.Engg.): Marks acquired by candidates in AG-I, AG-II, AG-III section of Paper 3 respectively and then by age;
- For B.Tech. (Bio-Tech.): The rule would be applicable as it has been followed for B.Tech/B.Pharm;
- BHMCT/BFAD/BFA/MBA/MCA/Lateral entry: According to the age only;
Note: Candidates with higher in age will rank higher in the exam;
The authority has defined the cutoff percentage as 25% (20% for SC/ST) according to the Uttar Pradesh Government order.
UPSEE 2018 Counselling
Counselling is the last step after the declaration of the result. All UPTU 2018 successful candidates will have to appear in the counselling session according to the given schedule. Candidates will be allotted seats based on seat availability in each category.