UPSEE Admit Card 2017: For appearing in UPTU 2017, it is very important to keep your admit card with you. The authority specifies a time period within which you are required to obtain your admit card, you won’t be allowed to take the test. In this post we are specifying related details of UPTU admit card, please have a look.
How to Obtain My Admit Card?
Candidates are allowed to download UPSEE 2016 admit card through online as well as offline mode.
- For downloading the admit card online, candidates need to visit the official website, enter details such as registration number, application number and hit the button submit. Your admit card will be appeared on the screen in pdf format. Please take print of your generated admit card.
- The university will also send the admit card to individual candidate by post.
I didn’t get my admit card, what to do?
All candidates are advised to check the details mentioned on their respective admit card, whether it is right or not. If not then contact concerned authority as quick as possible. In case a candidate hasn’t received his/her admit card then a duplicate admit card will be issued to that candidate. However, to get the duplicate admit card candidates are must to submit list of documents listed below:
- Two similar passport size photographs. The photograph should be same as it was used during registration process.
- Application or registration number.
- 25/- as the charge for re-issuance of admit card.
- Copy of registered post/ speed post.
Direct Link to Download the Admit Card- Activated Soon
Feel free to Share your query with us, if any. We will try our level best to revert soon. Thanks