Dr. A.P.J.Abdul Kalam Technical University has prescribed some sort of eligibility conditions which is required to be fulfilled by aspirants seeking admission to either undergraduate and postgraduate programs through UPSEE. Before applying for UPSEE 2017, all candidates are advised to read eligibility section first.
Common Eligibility Conditions
Eligibility Conditions for First Year B.Arch/B.Tech/B.Pharm/BFAD/BHMCT/BFA Programme
- Class 12th from UP board or its equivalent test with at least 45% (40% for SC/ST). Mathematics & Physics are compulsory for B.Tech programme, whereas, Chemistry & Physics for B.Pharm.
- For B.Arch program, Candidates should have completed class 12th from Uttar Pradesh board or its equivalent test with Physics and Mathematics by securing 50% marks.
- Candidates who have found themselves eligible for B.Tech programme are also permitted for admission to B.Tech (Agriculture Engineering) & B.Tech (Biotechnology).
- Candidates who are interested to get admission into BFAD/BHMCT/BFA programme, they should have cleared class 12th from Uttar Pradesh board or its equivalent exam in any discipline. Along with that, candidates should have obtained 45% marks (40% for SC/ST) in the qualifying exam.
Eligibility Conditions for Lateral Entry B.Pharm/B.Tech/MCA Programme
- For admission to B.Pharm lateral entry programme, candidates should have either B.Sc degree or they should have completed two or three years Diploma in Pharmacy with Mathematics in class 12th. They should have obtained minimum 45% marks (40% for General category).
- For admission to B.Tech lateral entry programme, candidates should have obtained Diploma degree with Mathematics at class 12th.
- For admission to lateral entry MCA programme, candidates should hold three years duration B.Sc (Computer Application/IT)/BCA with 50% marks (45% for SC/ST).
Eligibility Conditions for First Year MCA/MBA/Integrated MBA Programme
- Graduation degree with 50% marks (45% for SC/ST) is necessary in order to apply for admission to MBA programme.
- Candidates, interested to get admission into MCA programme, they should have obtained Graduation degree with 50% marks (45% for SC/ST). Along with that they should have studied Mathematics in class 12th or Graduation.
- Candidates should have cleared class 12th from Uttar Pradesh board or its equivalent exam with 45% marks (40% for SC/ST).
Eligibility Conditions for NRI Quota Admission
- Class 12th or its equivalent test with Mathematics, Chemistry and Physics from an institution located outside the country.
- They should have cleared High School Certificate Examination (GCE) with Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics from London/Sri Lanka/Cambridge.
- Candidates should have appeared in SAT II exam with Physics, Mathematics level II and Chemistry.
- Interested candidates will have to submit NRI certificate received from High Commission/Diplomatic Mission/Chancellery with proper seal at the counselling time.
Eligibility Conditions for Direct Admission In Private Institution If Seats Are Vacant After Counselling
- Qualifying exam with 50% (45% for SC/ST).
- MCA/B.Pharm/B.Tech vacant seats will be filled within 15 days from the deadline of counselling.
Eligibility Conditions for PIO, FN, CIWGC
- Candidates should have cleared qualifying exam with PCM.
- Candidates should be having genuine SAT II score with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics level II.
- It will be also necessary to submit the copy of passport or its equivalent in support of candidates’ nationality.
**The authority hasn’t specified any age limit for appearing in UPSEE.
**Appearing candidates are also permitted to apply.