UPSEE application form 2017 can be filled in online as well as offline mode. We are describing both the mode of application below in detail; please take a look:
How to Apply Online?
- Candidates will find the application form online from 15th January 2017 till 24th March, 2017.
- Application form will be available on the official website of UPSEE or UPTU.
- Candidates can also contact facilitation centers which has set up by UPTU for assisting candidates in filling up the UPSEE 2017 online application form.
- We will update the name of those centres later at our website.
- Candidates need to fill up the application form very carefully.
- We recommend candidates to take review of the application form before submitting it.
- After completion of form fill up process and payment, candidates are required to take print of the application form. Thereafter put your signature, thumb impression and recent colored passport photo.
- Finally send your application form to the address specified.
How to Apply Offline?
- If candidates are quite uncomfortable with applying online then they can go for offline application.
- Candidates can purchase the application form head post offices of the state by paying the application fee of Rs. 800 for General and OBC candidates and Rs.400 for SC, ST and women.
- Candidates can use black or blue ball-point pen to fill up the form.
- Only application form needs to be sent to the concerned authority at the address specified below:
UPSEE 2014, Gautama Buddha Technical University,
I.E.T. Campus, Sitapur Road, Lucknow, U.P.
Process to Remit the Application Fee
It is possible to remit the application fee of UPSEE 2016 through bank challan, NEFT or card.
Through Bank Challan:
- Download the bank challan from the official website of UPTU.
- Deposit the fee in the bank.
- Complete the UPSEE 2016 application procedure online at its official website.
- Now download the confirmation page by entering the registration number and transaction number.
- Hit the appropriate link for online payment.
- Now do the payment by entering the details of card, CVV and password.
- Finally take the print of confirmation page.
Feel free to Share your query with us, if any. We will try our level best to revert soon. Thanks