TS PGECET 2017 (Telangana Postgraduate Engineering Common Entrance Test) will be conducted by the University College of Engineering, Osmania University for admission to PG programme in Engineering, Technology, Pharmacy, Architecture and Planning. Candidates those have scored considerable marks in GATE exam will be exempted from appearing in the test but they are required to apply for TS PGECET separately. The article is sharing here all related info of this test.
TS PGECET 2017 will be conducted on 30th May, 2017.
Minimum Eligibility Criteria for TS PGECET 2017
If you’d like to appear in TS PGECET exam then you need to fulfill following criteria. Failing to meet with mentioned criteria signifies that the candidate is not allowed to appear in the test:
- Candidates who are residents of Telangana state and fulfilling the domicile requirements may apply for the test.
- Talking about the educational qualification, candidates should hold B.E/B.Tech/AMIE from a recognized university/institute with obtaining minimum 50% marks in aggregate (45% for SC/ST category applicants).
- Candidates those have obtained the mentioned degree through distance education are eligible to apply if their degree is approved from AICTE/DEC.
- GATE qualified aspirants are free from appearing in the test but they will have to apply for the test separately.
|Online application can be obtained from||March, 2017|
|Deadline of application form||April, 2017|
|Deadline of application with late fee||May, 2017|
|Hall ticket can be downloaded from||May, 2017|
|Examination date||30th May, 2017|
|Result announcement date||June, 2017|
|Counseling begins from||September, 2017|
How to Apply for TS PGECET?
Obtain the application form for TS PGECET exam from second week of March, 2017 and the last date for obtaining the form is April, 2017. Candidates those are fail to submit their application before the deadline they will have to submit the form along with late fee. Application form will be accessible to candidates from the official website.
For General/OBC category applicants: Rs. 500/-
For SC/ST category applicants: Rs. 250/-
*Payment of application fee will be done through debit card/credit card. Otherwise candidates may pay the fee in cash through TS online centre. We advise candidates to keep fee payment receipt safe for future references.
Find here info regarding TS PGECET 2017 exam pattern:
- The test will be two hours of duration.
- There will be 120 questions consisting 120 marks.
- You’ll get one mark for each correct answer.
Admit card will be available to download from the month of May, 2017 at its official website. All candidates are required to keep their respective admit card safe till the application process ends.
In order to check your result, you’ll have to log in to your account by using the login credentials. Candidates will be also able to obtain their rank card after few days of the announcement of result.
TS PGECET 2018 Counseling Details
- There will be separate merit list gets prepared for TS PGECET and GATE qualified candidates.
- Candidates will have to attend the document verification procedure as per the schedule provided by the conducting authority.
- There will be separate counseling for GATE qualified candidates.
Behind Engineering College Library
Hyderabad – 500 007.
Official Website: http://www.tspgecet.org/