TS EAMCET (Telangana State Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test) 2017 is being conducted on 12th May, 2017 by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad for admission to several medical, engineering and agriculture programmes offered by several private and government colleges across Telangana state. This exam has started from the year 2015 for admission to above mentioned programmes.
TS EAMCET 2017 will be held on 12th May, 2017.
Eligibility Criteria for TS EAMCET 2017
Check out here the minimum eligibility criteria required for admission to above specified courses through TS EAMCET exam:
- Candidates should hold nationality of India. Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) and Persons of Indian Origin (PIO) may apply.
- Candidates should belong either from the state of Telangana or Andhra Pradesh. They must need to fulfill local and non-local status requirements as per the norms.
- Candidates should be appearing or have passed class 12th exam with Physics, Mathematics and one optional subject from Biotechnology, Biology, Chemistry or they should have completed any vocational programmes organized by the Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh/Telangana in the field of Engineering/Technology.
- Candidates hold diploma degree in engineering or its equivalent from the State Board of Technical Education and Training, Telangana/Andhra Pradesh. Final year appearing candidates may apply for the test.
- Candidates belonging to open category are required to obtain minimum 45% marks whereas, reserved category applicants need to secure 40% marks.
- Candidates should be minimum 16 years old by the exam time. There is no upper age limit specified by the conducting authority.
- Candidates those are looking for admission to B. Tech (Ag. Engineering), B. Tech (Dairy Technology) and B. Tech (FST) they should be minimum 17 years old by the exam time. Upper age limit for candidates belonging to this category should be minimum 22 years (25 years for SC/ST category candidates).
Check Eligibility Criteria Info- Check Here
TS EAMCET 2017 Important Dates
|Online application form available at the official website||February, 2017 to April 2017|
|Correction process in the application form can be done||Third week of April 2017|
|Submission of application form with late fee of Rs. 500/-||Third week of April 2017|
|Submission of application fee with late fee of Rs. 1000/-||Fourth week of April 2017|
|Submission of application form with late fee of Rs.5000/-||First week of May 2017|
|Submission of application form with late fee of Rs. 1000/-||Second week of May 2017|
|Admit Card can be downloaded from||Second week of May 2017|
|Examination date||12th May 2017|
|Result announcement date||Fourth week of May 2017|
|Beginning of the counseling procedure||Third week of June 2017 onwards|
How to Apply for TS EAMCET?
Useful information of TS EAMCET 2016 application form are described below:
- Application form will be obtainable in online mode through the official website of the conducting authority.
- The form will be available at the official portal of the conducting authority in between February, 2017 to April, 2017.
- After filling up the form, candidates need to move to the application fee payment procedure.
- Fee can be paid by using debit card/credit card/bank challan.
- Application fee specified for engineering aspirants is Rs. 250/- and Rs.250/- for medical and architecture programmes. Candidates having desire to appear for all exams, they need to pay Rs. 500/- as an application fee.
- Candidates may do the payment of application fee through Mee Seva centres/ AP Online Centers/ e-seva centers across Telangana / Andhra Pradesh.
Instructions to Apply- Click Here
TS EAMCET 2017 Exam Pattern
Find here related info of recommended exam pattern:
- Duration of the test is three hours.
- Only objective type multiple choice questions asked in the test.
- Four alternatives will be provided for every question among which candidates need to mark the right answer.
- Each question will carry one mark.
- There will be 160 question involved in the question paper (80 from Mathematics, 40 from Physics and rest 40 from Chemistry).
- Question paper will be available in English as well as Telugu language.
Check Complete Exam Pattern Info- Click Here
Candidates can only download the admit card from the official website, there will be no other modes of obtaining the card available. Visit the official website to obtain your admit card.
Download your hall ticket- Click Here
Result of TS EAMCET exam for the upcoming session 2017 will be announced in the fourth week of May, 2017. You’ll find updated info on this exam from this article.
Check Your Result- Click Here
Counseling Process & Schedule
Qualified candidates will be further called for counseling procedure which is scheduled to be organized from the third week of June 2017 onwards.
Counselling info- Check Here
TS EAMCET 2017 Selection Procedure
- Candidates will be shortlisted based on their performance in the test.
- Successful candidates will be further invited for attending the counseling process.
- Counseling process contains option filling, allotment of seats and reporting to the respective colleges.