Tamil Nadu Engineering Admission (TNEA) 2017 is a gateway enables more than 1.5 lakhs engineering aspirants to get admission into engineering colleges of Tamil Nadu state. Admission will be done through counselling procedure. Anna University is conducting centralized counselling for engineering admission across Tamil Nadu state.
TNEA Counselling Procedure 2017
Basic procedure of TNEA counselling includes:
- Application form issue and collection;
- Application will be scrutinized by the authority;
- Publication of random number and rank;
- Dispatch of counselling cal letter;
- Single window counselling;
TNEA Counselling Schedule 2017
|Sl. No||Events of the Test||Important Dates|
|1.||Random Number Generation on Official website||June, 2017|
|2.||Declaration of Rank Order||June, 2017|
|3.||Counselling process for Eminent sports person||June, 2017|
|4.||Counselling procedure for Differently Abled Persons||June, 2017|
|5.||Beginning of Academic General Counselling||June, 2017|
Random Number: Published
Random number can be obtained by following the procedure specified below:
- Go to the official web portal i.e. https://www.annauniv.edu/tnea2016/.
- Now click the link for “Random Number” available on home page.
- After clicking that link you’ll be redirected to a new page asking you to enter info such as “Application Number”.
- That’s all random number will be generated on screen.