SU-JEE 2018: Sandip University, Nashik, has invited online applications from eligible and interested candidates for admission to various UG, PG and diploma programs. The university conducts an entrance exam namely SU JEE 2018 for offering admission to eligible candidates in different courses.
Aspirants, who want to get admission in Sandip University, they must apply for the SU JEE 2018 exam as per scheduled date. To get complete details on SU -JEE 2018 candidates can go through the article mentioned below in this page.
SU- JEE 2018 Important dates
|Online SU-JEE 2018 Exam held on||April 2018|
|Offline SU-JEE 2018 Exam held on||April 2018|
|Closing date for registration
(for both Online / Offline mode)
Candidates need to satisfy the important eligibility criteria before going to apply for the exam. The eligibility criteria of SU JEE 2018 are as follows:
- The minimum age limit is 16 years as per the year of admission.
- Indian nationals can apply.
- Candidates from other countries are also eligible to apply.
The academic qualification for various levels is given below:
For Undergraduate Courses:
- Aspirants should have completed or appeared their higher secondary examination from a recognized university or educational institute with minimum qualify marks.
For Post Graduate courses:
- Aspirants should have completed or appeared their three-year duration bachelor’s degree in any field from a recognized university or educational institute with minimum qualifying marks.
For Diploma Courses:
- Candidates must have passed/ appeared their SSC or 10th examination from a recognized board or educational institute.
SU- JEE 2018 Application Form: How to apply?
The SU-JEE 2018 application forms are available online only. Candidates should read all the important instructions and eligibility conditions available on the brochure carefully before starting the application fill process. They have to fill all the mandatory fields (marked as the red star) very carefully and accurately.
Candidates who registered successfully can obtain their SU-JEE 2018 Admit card online from the official website of Sandip University. Applicants need to provide their application number and online test booking password to download the admit card. The authority will also send the copy of admit card your registered email address.
E-hall ticket is an important document as it contains details like the name of course/s applied for, E-Hall Ticket number, examination schedule, test center etc. Candidates must bring their E-hall ticket while coming to the examination center. No applicants will be allowed to write in the test without a valid E-Hall Ticket.
|Total number of questions||100|
|Type of questions||Multiple choice type (MCQs)|
|Duration||120 minutes i.e. 2 hours|
|Marking scheme||+2 marks for each correct response|
|Negative marking||No provision of negative marking|