SRMJEEE 2019: SRM Joint Entrance Examination (SRM JEE 2019) will be conducted by the SRM Institute. Candidates will be eligible to take admission in the various SRM institutes located in Delhi NCR and Kattankulathur, Ramapuram and Vadapalani. Candidates can take admission in the SRM institutes to pursue engineering programmes and other programmes in Biotechnology, Biomedical Engineering, Bioinformatics and Genetic Engineering. There is total 7000 seats in its 4 campuses at Kattankulathur, Ramapuram, Vadapalani and NCR Ghaziabad which candidates can apply for admission into.
Candidates can also check the details of the SRMJEEE 2019 application form, important dates, registration process, and eligibility criteria.
Latest: SRMJEEE 2019 application form is releasing on 28th October 2018. Apply here for admission
Key features about SRMJEEE 2019
|Exam Name||SRM Joint Engineering Entrance Examination|
|Popularly known as||SRMJEEE|
|Organized by||SRM University|
|Examination Mode||Online (Computer Based Test)|
|Exam level||National Level|
|Category of Examination||Undergraduate|
|Minimum eligibility||12th passed in relevant stream|
|Application mode||Online and offline|
|Availability of application form||28th October 2018|
|Registration fee||Rs 1100/-|
|Selection Process||Based on SRMJEEE 2019 marks and Counselling|
|Number of Examinees||2 Lakh (approx)|
SRMJEEE 2019 Important Dates
The dates (tentative) for SRMJEEE 2019 have been given in the following table:
|Sl.No.||Name of the Events||Dates Assigned|
|1.||Date for SRMJEE application form availability||28th October 2018|
|2.||Last date of submission of application form||March 2019|
|3.||Admit card will be released on||April 2019|
|4.||Commencement of the exam||April 2019|
|5.||Admission Counseling||May 2019|
The details of the SRMJEEE Eligibility Criteria have been given in the following points:
- For admission into all Programmes at the Kattankulathur, Ramapuram and Vadapalani Campuses,aspirants must have completed 10+2 or equivalent from a recognized Board
- Candidates, who have pursued the two-year Pre-University Examination conducted by a recognized Board or High School Certificate Examination of the Cambridge University or International Baccalaureate Diploma or Advanced (A) level General Certificate Education (GCE) examination are also eligible for admission.
- Candidates must have obtained a minimum of 60% aggregate in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) for admission into the Biotechnology, Biomedical Engineering, Bioinformatics and Genetic Engineering programmes.
- For admission at the Delhi NCR campus at Ghaziabad into the Biotechnology, Biomedical Engineering, Bioinformatics and Genetic Engineering programmes,candidates must have secured minimum 55% aggregate in Mathematics/ Biology, Physics and Chemistry.
- For All Programs Minimum 55% aggregate in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM).
SRMJEEE Application Form 2019: How to apply
The details of the SRMJEEE Application Form have been given in the following points:
- Candidates can apply online as well as offline for admission into the SRM institutes.
- The application form must be filled and submitted by the candidates with all the details as asked.
- It will also be necessary for the applicants to pay the application/registration fee at the time of application form submission.
Details of the Registration Fee
The details of the application fee are given in the following points:
- The application fee for the SRMJEEE 2019 will be Rs. 1100.
- The application fee will not be refundable.
- The payment of the application fee can be made through the Credit Card, debit card or net banking.
SRMJEEE Exam Pattern 2019
The details of the SRMJEEE 2019 Exam Pattern have been given in the following points:
- Separate exams will be conducted for admission into the engineering programmes and other programmes in Biotechnology, Biomedical Engineering, Bioinformatics and Genetic Engineering.
- There will be 105 questions in the admission test conducted for engineering programmes.
- The number of questions will be 120 for admission into the Biotechnology, Biomedical Engineering, Bioinformatics and Genetic Engineering programmes.
- Every question will be of 3 marks.
- The time duration to solve the question paper will be 2.5 hours.
- The questions will be objective nature.
- There will be negative marking in both the question papers.
SRMJEEE 2019 Syllabus
The syllabus of SRMJEEE 2019 will be comprised of subjects like Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics & Biology studied at 11th & 12th class. The detailed info about SRMJEEE 2019 syllabus is given here:
|Physics||Mechanics, Units and Measurement, Gravitation, Oscillations and Wave Motions, Mechanics of Solids and Fluids, Heat and Thermodynamics, Ray and Wave Optics, Electricity and Magnetism, Dual Nature of Matter and Nuclear Physics, Atomic Physics and Relatively, Electronics & Communication|
|Chemistry||States of matter, Atomic Structure, Chemical Families: Periodic Properties, Molecular Structure and s & p- block elements, Chemical Bonding, Chemical Thermodynamics & Energetic, Chemical Equilibrium, Solutions, Electrochemistry, Chemical Kinetics, Surface Chemistry, Catalysis and Nuclear Chemistry, Purification and Characterization of Organic Compounds, Hydrocarbons, Some Basic Principles of Organic Chemistry, Organic Compounds Containing Oxygen, Polymers, Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen, BioMolecules.|
|Mathematics||Sets, Complex Numbers and Quadratic Equations, Relations and Functions, Matrices, Determinants and their Applications, Combinatorics, Algebra, Differential Calculus and its applications, Integral Calculus & Differential Equations of First order, Analytical Geometry, Vector Statistics, Algebra, and Probability|
|Biology||Taxonomy of Angiosperm, Cell Biology and Genetics, Plant Anatomy, Biotechnology, Biology in Human Welfare, Human Physiology, Plant Physiology, Microbiology, Modern Genetics and Animal Biotechnology, Immunology, Environmental Science, Theories of Evolution, Applied Biology|
The conducting body will issue SRMJEEE admit card only to those candidates who successfully submitted their application form. Candidates can obtain the admit card through online mode after the completion of slot booking. Candidates are required to carry a valid admit card along with one ID proof at the exam center. Without a valid SRMJEEE hall ticket, candidate will not be allowed to write in the exam.
The result of SRMJEEE 2019 will be announced in online mode. Candidates can check their result from the official website or from this page after the official announcement. It is expected that the result will be declared by the university in the month of May 2019. After the announcement of result a merit list will be made on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates in the examination.
SRMJEEE 2019 Counselling
Shortlisted candidates will be called for the counselling based on merit list published by the university. The SRMJEEE counselling will be organised in one or two rounds depending upon the vacancy of seats. Candidates have to select the specialisation/branch of study as per their choices at the time of counselling.