SRMGEET 2019: Candidates seeking admission into the M.Tech program can apply for admission into the SRM University. Candidates will be required to take part in the SRMGEET 2019. The SRMGEET is an entrance examination on the basis of which, candidates will be offered admission in the university to pursue the M.Tech programme. Candidates can apply through the online or offline mode. Candidates will be eligible to take admission only if they fulfill the eligibility criteria set by the university. Candidates can get the essential details of the SRMGEET 2019 application form, important dates, registration process, and eligibility criteria in this post.
News: The application form for SRMGEET 2019 has been released now officially. You can apply here
Highlights on SRMGEET 2019
|Exam Name||Sri Ramaswamy Memorial University Graduate Engineering Entrance Test|
|Popularly Known as||SRMGEET|
|Conducting authority||SRM University|
|Exam level||National Level|
|Minimum eligibility||B.Tech in relevant discipline|
|Exam duration||Two and a half hours|
SRMGEET 2019 Important Dates
The dates (tentative) for SRMGEET 2019 have been given in the following table:
|Sl.No.||Name of the Events||Dates Assigned|
|1.||Release of online notification||Released|
|2.||Initial date of application form submission||Now Available|
|3.||Last date of online application form submission||April 2019|
|4.||Release date of Admit Card||April 2019|
|5.||SRMGEET 2019 Exam commencement date||25th & 26th May 2019|
|6.||Slot booking||May 2019|
|7.||Admission Counselling Date||June 2019|
SRMGEET Eligibility Criteria 2019
The details of the SRMGEET Eligibility Criteria have been given in the following points:
- Candidates must have pursued a B.Tech/B.E in the relevant discipline.
- Besides, the applicants will be required to have attained minimum 60% at the B.Tech/BE degree.
- Candidates must have appeared in and have qualified the TANCET/GATE 2019.
- Candidates must have the scorecard of the TANCET/GATE 2019.
SRMGEET Application Form 2019
The details of the SRMGEET application form have been given in the following points:
- Candidates need to register through the online mode on the official website.
- Candidates can fill the offline application form as well which can be caused to bring via post with a payment of Rs. 900.
- The official website of the university is ‘www.srmuniv.ac.in’.
- In the application form, candidates need to provide the details as asked.
- Moreover, the application form must also be updated with the contact details.
- Candidates can submit the online application form after making the payment of application fee.
Details of the application fee
- Candidates will be required to pay the application fee of Rs. 900.
- The payment of the application fee can be made through the Debit card, Credit Card or Net Banking.
SRMGEET 2019 Exam Pattern
The details of the SRMGEET 2019 Exam Pattern have been given in the following points:
- The SRMGEET 2019 will have Objective Type Questions with multiple choice answers.
- The questions asked in the exam will be from Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- The number of questions in the exam will be 100.
- The time duration to solve the question paper will be 2.5 hours.
- For every correct answer there will be 3 marks.
- As per the provision of negative marking, candidate’s 1/3rd marks will be deducted for every incorrect answer.
The SRMGEET 2019 Admit Card will be released in online mode from the official website in the month of April (tentatively). Candidates can download their SRMGEET hall ticket by providing the necessary details such as application ID and password. Please note that admit card will not be sent via post or any other offline mode. Your admit card is an important document which is required to bring in the examination hall.
The conducting body will announce the SRMGEET 2019 result most likely in the month of May 2019. Candidates can check their result through online mode from the official website or from this page when officially announced. To check or download the SRMGEET result, candidates have to enter their login details i.e. application ID and date of birth. It should be noted down the result will be announced separately for each discipline, therefore, the aspirant can check it as accordingly. After the announcement of the result, a merit list will be prepared based on candidate’s score in the entrance test.
Based on the merit list, the candidates will be shortlisted to participate in the SRMGEET 2019 counselling procedure. Most likely, the Counselling will be commenced in the month of May 2019 tentatively. The final admission to M.tech courses will be done after the Counselling process.