NATA 2018 online registration has been started from 15th January 2018. The Council of Architecture (COA) is responsible to manage complete admission procedure of NATA 2018. The authority conducts this exam at the national level for providing admission into the architecture programs available at numerous institutes located across the country. Interested aspirants can consider the date of availability of NATA 2018 application form 18th January 2018 whereas; the exam will be conducted on 29th April 2018.
The last date to register for NATA 2018 has been extended till 30th March 2018. Please apply through the link given below.
NATA 2018 Important Dates
We are providing important dates for NATA 2018 as per the last year’s exam notification. All the given dates would be updated after the official notification will be made in this regard.
|1.||Date of beginning of online registration||18th January 2018|
|2.||Online registration process will end||30th March 2018|
|3.||End date to upload images||—|
|4.||End date for making payment of fee||—|
|5.||The authority will correction window active||—|
|6.||Date of releasing of admit card||16th April 2018|
|7.||Examination date||29th April 2018|
|8.||Date of the announcement of result||1st June 2018|
Eligibility Criteria for NATA 2018
If you don’t know the minimum eligibility need to be fulfilled by candidates for appearing in the exam then please read the information furnished below and ensure that you are eligible or not.
- There is not any lower age limit specified by the authority for appearing in the entrance test.
- Candidates should be pass or appear in 10+2 or its equivalent exam with Mathematics as one of the subjects.
- They should have either completed or are going to appear in 10+3 Diploma in any stream from a recognized institution.
- Candidates must hold International Baccalaureate Diploma after completion of 10 years of schooling with Mathematics as compulsory subject of the examination.
- They must have obtained the qualifying degree in Mathematics as a compulsory subject.
- If you have not passed the qualifying exam and are an appearing candidate then you may proceed to apply.
NATA 2018 Registration
One may register for NATA 2018 in online mode from 15th January 2018 onward. It will be possible to make registration until the first week of January 2018. Candidates will have to provide personal information and upload documents in the form. After finishing all application formalities candidates do not need to send their applications to the authority. However, they must preserve it for further admission rounds.
The application procedure for NATA can be accomplished in three steps including filling up personal information, uploading documents and making the payment of the fee. After filling up the first part of the application, candidates can move to the documents uploading session and the last step would be the fee payment. Candidates are required to take the printout of their filled application, however, they do not need to send it to the respective authority.
Instruction Regarding Image Uploading
Candidates have to upload three documents which are listed below:
- Recently taken coloured passport size photograph;
- Left thumb impression;
- His/her own signature;
All the documents should be in jpg/jpeg format according to the format prescribed below:
|List of Documents||Storage Size||Dimension|
|Photograph||4 KB||100 KB||4.5 cm||3.5 cm|
|Signature||1 KB||30 KB||1.5 cm||3.5 cm|
|Left Thumb Impression||1 KB||30 KB||1.5 cm||3.5 cm|
Candidates will have to do the payment of Rs.1250/– as registration fee. The amount will be payable in online as well as offline mode. In online mode, they may choose the option of credit card/debit card/net banking whereas, in offline mode, they can make payment thru e-challan.
Know more about NATA Application form/Registration
Exam Pattern – NATA 2018
The prescribed exam pattern of NATA is mentioned below. All the information mentioned below will help aspirants to make the preparation of the exam with ease. Candidates may find changes in the details furnished below after the announcement of its official notification.
- The mode of the exam is offline mode;
- All questions from General Aptitude and Mathematics will be multiple-choice questions only.
- There will be 60 questions in the exam.
- Total marks of the question paper will be 200.
- Two marks would be given to candidates for every correct response.
- No negative marking will be there in the exam.
- The question paper will consist of three sections including Mathematics, Drawing & General Aptitude.
- To be counted among qualified students, candidates will have to score minimum 25% marks in MCQ portion and 25% marks in Drawing portion.
Click to know about NATA Syllabus 2018.
It will be possible to download the NATA Admit Card 2018 in the fourth week of March 2018 and the mode of availability of admit card would be online only. You can find all exam related information on your admit card including exam centre, time etc. Candidates will have to obtain the soft copy of their admit card first and thereafter, they may obtain its hard copy for appearing in the exam. Find below few important information regarding NATA admit card:
- Candidates have to bring the downloaded copy of their respective admit card along with an Original photograph (as uploaded during online application) and one of the photo identity proofs including Voter Card, Pan Card, Aadhar Card, Driving Licence while coming to appear in entrance exam.
- They must ensure that signature and photograph printed on the admit card are not mutilated /distorted/soiled even by accident.
- Candidates have to keep their admit card safe until the end of the admission process.
- Candidates, who have filled wrong information in the application form, their candidature can be cancelled at any point of time.
- If any of the candidates fail to produce the required documents during counselling, the candidature of the particular candidate will stand cancelled.
NATA 2018 Result
Candidates can check NATA 2018 result within few weeks of completion of the exam. The result will be available in online mode thru the official website of NATA. The authority will upload the response sheets of each candidate along with subject-wise marks secured by him/her. Candidates may put the request for the rechecking of machine recorded response online simply by paying Rs.1000/- per response within the given period of time. Candidates are not allowed to review the drawing test paper.
Looking into the format of NATA result includes following:
- Marks acquired by candidates out of 200 and in each component;
- Merit listing based on marks achieved and tie-breaking rules;
- Percentile score according to the merit listing;
Now, most of the students are confused about the minimum qualifying marks in NATA:
- Candidates have to score minimum 25% marks in MCQ portion it means they will have to obtain minimum 30 out of 120;
- They have to score minimum 25% marks in drawing portion which means minimum 20 out of 80;
- The overall qualifying marks would depend upon post-exam statistics and at the discretion of the Council.
We will provide the direct link to access and download NATA Score Card 2018 here in this post.
Know the details about the NATA Answer Key 2018.
DOs and Don’Ts in NATA 2018
Do’s in NATA
- Candidates are instructed to read the online application before they apply for the entrance test;
- Provide only correct entries in the form;
- You have to remember your application number, security question/answer and password.;
- Provide the option of examination zones appropriately;
- Do not forget to obtain the printout of confirmation page;
- Do not forget to bring your admit card, one photograph and blue/black ball point pens while coming to the examination centre;
- Candidates are instructed to use their own pencils and coloured pencils for the drawing purpose;
Don’Ts in NATA
- Do not share your application number, security question/answer, and password with anyone else;
- Do not provide wrong or not working mobile number;
- Do not upload poor quality images in the application form;
- Do not send hard copy of the form to the exam conducting authority;
- You are not allowed to bring your mobile phone, calculator or any other electronic gadget inside the examination hall;
Here, know the details of the Exam in Hindi.