MU OET 2017 will be conducted by Manipal University for admission to engineering programmes offered by its affiliated institutes namely Manipal University Jaipur; Manipal Institute of Technology, Manipal and Sikkim Manipal Institute of Technology. Candidates will be capable to obtain its application form in the month of October, 2016 and the test will be organized in the month of April, 2017. Read this article to gather complete information related to this test.
MU OET 2017 examination schedule is released for B.Tech courses. Check below for complete information
Necessary Eligibility Criteria for MU OET 2017
All candidates need to meet the eligibility criteria we are mentioning here in order to apply for MU OET exam 2017:
- Candidates should have cleared 10+2 or IB or A Level or American 12th grade or its equivalent with Mathematics, Physics and one optional subject and secured at least 50% marks in the test.
- Mathematics, Physics and English as compulsory subjects and one optional subject from Biology or Chemistry or Biotechnology should have studied by candidates.
Check Here Detailed info about MU OET eligibility
MU OET 2017 Application Form for ME Admissions January has been released now. To download Application Form, Click here
“Last date to submit application form for ME programme is 30th November, 2016, classes will be commenced on 9th January, 2017.”
Important Dates for B.Tech Courses
|Availability of the application form||2nd November, 2016|
|Deadline for submission of application form||11th March, 2017|
|OTBS (Online Test Booking Schedule) date||March, 2017|
|MU OET 2017 online examination date||11th April 2017 to 21st May 2017|
|Publication of result||on or before 26th May, 2017|
|Counselling process is scheduled to be held from||June, 2017 onwards|
How to Obtain Application Form, Procedure to Apply?
Application form availability starts from October, 2016 onwards and deadline for submission of application form is March, 2017. Candidates those are looking for admission to engineering programmes offered by the constitute colleges of Manipal University then need to fill up the application form very genuinely. There are basically five steps involved while applying for MU OET exam and those are as follows:
- Obtain the application form and provide basic information as asked in the form.
- Select the programme you are interested to get admission for.
- Provide your genuine contact information.
- Provide details related to your educational qualification.
- Submit the form after verifying all the details.
Click on MANIPAL UNIVERSITY ONLINE APPLICATION FORM – 2017 to apply online
- MU OET exam will be of 2.5 hours duration.
- There will be 200 questions in total among with 30 questions will be from English & General Aptitude, 50 from Physics, 50 from Chemistry and rest 70 from Mathematics.
Click Here to Check the syllabus
You’ll be required admit card for appearing in the test and this document can be obtained 24 hours after the candidates has booked their schedule through OTBS. Please keep in mind, you must need to book your slots otherwise you won’t be capable to download your respective admit card. Check your hall ticket very cautiously and in case of any discrepancies found in the card, intimate the respective authority very soon.
You’ll be able to check your result in the month of May, 2017. Result of candidates can be checked from the official portal of the authority.
Counseling Details: Check Here
There will be four rounds of counseling conducted along with spot round. Schedule of the counseling will be provided to you once it will be intimated by respective authority. Stay connected with us for further updates.