MU OET PG 2017- Manipal University is the authority conducts post graduate entrance test for aspirants seeking admission to M.Tech programmes. Only MU OET PG qualified candidates are permitted to get admission into M.Tech programmes offered by Manipal University. GATE qualified candidates also need to appear in this test, however some added marks will be provided to them.
M.Tech programmes Offered in– Structural Engineering, Software Engineering, Printing and Media Technology, Power Electronic Systems & Control, Network Engineering, Microelectronics, Manufacturing Engineering & Technology, Industrial Pollution & Control, Industrial Biotechnology, Industrial Automation & Robotics, Environmental Engineering, Engineering Management, Energy Management Auditing & Lighting, Digital Electronics & Advanced Communication, Control Systems, Construction Engineering & Management, Computer Science and Information Security, Computer Science & Engineering, Computer Aided Mechanical Design and Analysis, Chemical Engineering, Biomedical Engineering, Bioinformatics, Astronomy & Space Engineering, Advanced Thermal Power and Energy Systems and M.E programme in
M.E Programme Offered in– Computing Systems & Virtualization, Embedded & Wireless Systems, Embedded Systems & Instrumentation, Embedded Systems, VLSI Design, Medical software
MU OET PG 2017 application form has been released.
MU OET Application Form 2017 for admission in ME programme has been released now. To download Application Form, Click here
End Date for submission of ME application form is 30th November, 2016, classes will be commenced on 9th January, 2017.
MU OET PG 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates having B.E/B.Tech qualification in relevant discipline with at least 50% marks can apply.
- Candidates who cleared AMIE in the related discipline with 50% marks in aggregate can also apply.
*There are some seats which have made reserved for MSc (Mathematics) and MSc (Statistics) degree holders. They can get direct admission to M.E course in Big Data and Data Analytics.
For ME January 2017 Admission
|Last date to submit the application||30th November 2016|
|Commencement of classes||9th January 2017|
The tentative schedule of MU OET 2017 are listed below:
|Sl. No.||Test Events||Respective Date|
|1.||Online Application Availability Date||October, 2016|
|2.||Deadline to submit Application Form||May, 2017|
|3.||Slot Booking will be done||May, 2017|
|4.||E-Hall Ticket can be downloaded||May, 2017|
|5.||Examination date||May, 2017|
|6.||Announcement of the merit list||June, 2017|
|7.||Counselling process will be held||June, 2017|
How to Apply for MU OET PG 2017?
- Application form will be available in online mode.
- Payment of fee will be done in online mode through net banking/debit card/credit card and in offline mode through demand draft.
- Candidates who are applying online they need to upload their signature and photograph.
- Candidates who are paying the fee through demand draft they need to send their application form.
- GATE qualified candidates need to submit GATE score along with application form for availing the benefit of 10% additional marks.
- Application fee- Rs 600 (application fees) + Rs 1400 (Entrance Test Fees)
MU OET PG 2017 Exam Pattern:
- The exam duration will be for one and half hours.
- The test will be conducted in online mode and there will be 60 multiple choice questions in total.
- There will be 10 questions asked from Engineering Mathematics and the rest 50 from engineering branch.
- 4 marks will be given for one correct answer and one mark is going to be deducted for every wrong attempt.
Admit card of candidates will be made available to download 24 hours after booking the exam slots. Candidates need to download it and take printout of the same.
Result and Counselling
After declaration of the result, counselling process is conducted for all successful aspirants. All successful students are restricted to attend the counselling process without any fail. Actual date of MU OET PG counselling 2017 will be notified to candidates very soon.