MHT CET (Maharashtra Common Entrance Test) 2017 is going to be conducted by Government of Maharashtra, State Common Entrance Test Cell on 11th May, 2017 for admission to health science group of courses (MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BUMS, BHMS, BPTh, BASLP, BOTh, BP&O and BSc. Nursing, B.V.Sc. & AH) and technical education courses (Pharmacy, Engineering and Technology, and Pharm. D.). This post is recommended for students looking to gather complete information related to this test.
It is informed all engineering aspirants that admissions against 15% All India Quota seats will be based on their JEE Main 2017 score. However, if seats are remain vacant then the authority will fill the same thru MHT CET score.
MHT CET will be held on 11th May, 2016, Application process will commence from March, 2017 onward.
Eligibility for Health Science Degree Courses
- Age Criteria: Applicants should be born on or after 31st December 2000, however for admission to Ayurved and Unani courses, applicants who are born on or before 1st October 2000 are only eligible to apply.
- Applicants need to be fit medically according to the medical standards of the respective authority. They are also required to submit a medical certificate in this regard.
- Educational Qualification: HSC or class 12th or its equivalent exam with Physics, Chemistry and Biology (Botany & Zoology) and English.
Eligibility for Engineering and Technology, Pharmacy and Pharm. D. Programme
- There is no age limit for this programme.
- Applicants should have nationality of India.
- Educational qualification: Cleared or appearing HSC or class 12th or its equivalent exam.
Complete eligibility info- Check Here
FAQ’s (Most Asked Questions)
Ans: MHT CET 2017 is expecting to be started from the first week of March, 2017.
Ans: No, it’s not necessary to send any documents to the exam conducting authority after completion of online registration.
Ans: One can download his/her MHT CET 2017 admit card by visiting its official website. If you want to find the direct link of downloading your admit card then please keep visiting this. We’ll update here direct link after release of related notification officially.
Ans: After filling your application form you’ll be promoted to verify all data and if you have found anything wrong then you can make necessary changes over there. After submission of the data you won’t be capable to make any changes in your first name, Husband’s/Father’s First Name, Last Name, mobile number, email ID and date of birth.
Ans: MHT CET 2017 is going to be organized in the year 2017.
Candidates can check below tentative schedule of MHT CET 2017:
|Online registration process and application form filling process will be held in between||March, 2017|
|Submission of fee at SBI Bank through challan||March, 2017|
|Admit card availability in online mode||April, 2017|
|Examination Date||11th May, 2017|
|Examination Centre||As specified in the admit card|
Check all dates: Click Here
MHT CET 2017 Online Application Form & Procedure to Apply
Below I have shared important information related to MHT CET application procedure. Please go through the same and following while applying for MHT CET 2017.
- Go to the official website mhtcet2017.co.in (link will be activated after release of official notification) and complete the online registration first.
- After completion of the online registration procedure candidates need to fill up their online application form.
- After the completion of filling up process of online application form candidates need to move to uploading their photograph and signature. Size of your photograph and signature should not exceed the size of 50 KB.
- Now download the bank challan and go to the SBI branch for making the payment.
- Application fee: Rs 800.00 + Rs 60.00 (Bank Commission) for open category candidates and Rs 600.00 + Rs 60.00 for reserved category candidates.
- Furnish the payment details in the online application form and keep details of your respective registration number and password preserved for future references.
Instruction to apply- Click Here
MHT CET Exam Pattern
- Examination is scheduled to be conducted in the month of May, 2016.
- There will be three papers in the test consisting 100 marks for each.
- All questions are compulsory to be answered.
- Candidates seeking admission into Health Science courses and BVSc & AH programme they need to appear for Paper 1 & Paper II.
- Candidates looking for admission to engineering degree programme they need to appear for Paper 1 and Paper III.
- Candidates interested to get admission to Pharmacy degree programme they are required to appear for Paper I & Paper II and/or Paper III.
- A separate OMR answer sheet will be provided to candidates for each question paper.
- Candidates need to mark the answers of questions in the OMR answer sheet by using black ink ballpoint pen only.
- There will be no negative marking for wrong attempts.
- Question papers for Physics, Chemistry and Biology will be available in English, Marathi or Urdu but Mathematics question paper will be in English only.
Check exam pattern: Click Here
MHT CET syllabus will be similar to HSC syllabus of HSC Board of Maharashtra.
To download the admit card candidates are required to go to the respective authority’s official website within the specified deadline. No candidate will be allowed to download his/her admit card in case he/she fails to submit their application form successfully.
Download your admit card: Click Here
MHT CET 2017 Result
The result of candidates who have appeared in MH CET 2016 will be available at the official website of DMER i.e. www.dmer.org. Candidates will be allowed to download their mark sheet from the www.mhtcet2016.co.in (link gets activated after release of official notification) on the prescribed date.
Candidates who’d like to verify their marks obtained in the test they will be required to put a written request in the prescribed format to the concerned authority. The written request of candidates along with self addressed unstamped envelope (9”X 4.5”) and Demand Draft / Pay Order of Rs.1000/- should be submitted to any Divisional Authority, within 4 days from declaration of the result. The demand draft should be obtained in favour of “Commissionerate, State CET CELL, Mumbai”, payable at Mumbai.