MHT CET (Maharashtra Common Entrance Test) 2017 is going to be conducted by Government of Maharashtra, State Common Entrance Test Cell on 11th May, 2017 for admission to engineering and pharmacy undergraduate programs . This post is recommended for students looking to gather complete information related to this test.
It is informed all engineering aspirants that admissions against 15% All India Quota seats will be based on their JEE Main 2017 score. However, if seats are remain vacant then the authority will fill the same thru MHT CET score.
MHT CET result 2017 has announced on 4th june 2017.
MHT CET 2017 Eligibility Criteria: Check Before You Apply
Eligibility for Engineering and Technology, Pharmacy and Pharm. D. Programme
- There is no age limit for this programme.
- Applicants should have nationality of India.
- Educational qualification: Cleared or appearing HSC or class 12th or its equivalent exam.
Complete eligibility info- Check Here
FAQ’s (Most Asked Questions)
Candidates can check below tentative schedule of MHT CET 2017:
|Online registration process and application form filling process will be held in between||14th February 2017 to 23rd March 2017|
|Process of online registration and confirmation of application form on the official website along with late fee payment of Rs.500/-||24th March 2017 to 30th March 2017|
|Admit card availability in online mode||24th April 2017 to 11th May 2017|
|Examination Date||11th May, 2017|
|Date of declaration of the result||on or before 4th June 2017|
Check all dates: Click Here
MHT CET 2017 Online Application Form & Procedure to Apply
Below I have shared important information related to MHT CET application procedure. Please go through the same and following while applying for MHT CET 2017.
- Go to the official website http://www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in/and complete the online registration first.
- After completion of the online registration procedure candidates need to fill up their online application form.
- After the completion of filling up process of online application form candidates need to move to uploading their photograph and signature. Size of your photograph and signature should not exceed the size of 50 KB.
- Now download the bank challan and go to the SBI branch for making the payment.
- Application fee: Rs 800.00 for open category candidates and Rs 600.00 for reserved category candidates.
- Furnish the payment details in the online application form and keep details of your respective registration number and password preserved for future references.
Instruction to apply- Click Here
MHT CET Exam Pattern
- The exam is being conducted at numerous centres located across Maharashtra on 11th May, 2017.
- There will be three questions papers in the exam. Paper 1 will be of Mathematics, Paper 2 will contain questions of Physics and Chemistry and Paper III will have questions from Botany and Zoology.
- Candidates, aspiring to get admission into Engineering & technology programs, are required to appear for Paper 1 and paper 2.
- Candidates, who want to get admission into Pharmacy/Pharm. D programs, are required to appear in paper II as well as paper I and/or paper III.
- The question paper will be in English or Marathi or Urdu for Physics, Chemistry and Biology. However, Mathematics paper will be in English language only.
- Exam duration will be one and half hour for each paper.
Check exam pattern: Click Here
MHT CET syllabus will be similar to HSC syllabus of HSC Board of Maharashtra.
To download the admit card candidates are required to go to the respective authority’s official website within the specified deadline. No candidate will be allowed to download his/her admit card in case he/she fails to submit their application form successfully.
Download your admit card: Click Here
MHT CET 2017 Result
The result of candidates who have appeared in MH CET 2017 will be available at the official website of DMER i.e. www.dmer.org. Candidates will be allowed to download their mark sheet from the there only.
Candidates who’d like to verify their marks obtained in the test they will be required to put a written request in the prescribed format to the concerned authority. The written request of candidates along with self addressed unstamped envelope (9”X 4.5”) and Demand Draft / Pay Order of Rs.1000/- should be submitted to any Divisional Authority, within 4 days from declaration of the result. The demand draft should be obtained in favour of “Commissionerate, State CET CELL, Mumbai”, payable at Mumbai.