KIITEE 2019: The Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology Entrance Exam (KIITEE 2019) is an entrance examination which is conducted by the ‘Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology (KIIT). Candidates can take part in the examination who wish to pursue an engineering programme at the Bachelor and the dual degree programme at the Bachelor and Masters Level. The examination will be held from 15th to 24th April 2019. The institute has released its application form as well. Candidates can also check the details of the KIITEE 2019 application form, important dates, registration process, and eligibility criteria.
News: KIITEE 2019 application form is now available. One can apply here for the entrance exam.
Highlights on KIITEE 2019
|Exam Name||Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technological Entrance Examination|
|Popularly known as||KIITEE|
|Conducting Institute||Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology (KIIT), Bhubaneshwar, Odisha|
|Type of Exam||UG & PG Entrance Examination|
|Exam Level||University Level|
|Mode of examination||Online i.e. Computer Based Test|
|Syllabus||Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects|
|Application Fees||No fee|
KIITEE 2019 Important Dates
The dates for KIITEE 2019 have been given in the following table:
|Sl.No.||Name of the Events||Dates Assigned|
|1.||Release of online notification||Released|
|2.||Initial date of application form submission||Now available|
|3.||Last date of online application form submission||31st March 2019|
|4.||Slot booking process||1st to 5th April 2019|
|5.||Release date of Admit Card||5th April 2019|
|6.||Exam commencement date||15th to 24th April 2019|
|7.||KIITEE 2019 Result declaration date||30th April 2019|
|8.||Admission Counselling of KIITEE 2019||15th May 2019|
The details of the KIITEE Eligibility Criteria in general have been given in the following points:
- The candidates must have completed their higher secondary education or any other equivalent) examination from a recognized board.
- Candidates must have secured minimum 60% aggregate marks at the higher secondary level.
- Besides, it is also necessary that candidates must have studied Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics at the higher secondary level.
- Candidates can apply for the dual degree programmes as well with the same eligibility criteria.
Candidates can check the course wise eligibility criteria from the below table:
|B.Tech/B.Tech+ M.Tech (Dual Degree) Biotechnology||Candidates who have passed 10+2 examination in 2017, 2018 or appearing in 2019 are eligible to apply. They must score at least 60% marks in Chemistry, Physics, and Mathematics/ Biotechnology/ Biology/ taken together in the qualifying exam.|
Age Bar: Candidate should be born on or after 01.07.1998
|B.Arch||Must have done 10+2 from a recognized board scoring no less than 60% marks in aggregate with Mathematics as the major subject. In addition, the candidate should have NATA scorecard.|
|BBA||Candidate should have completed 12th in any stream with Business/ Mathematics/ Economics/ Statistics as one of main subjects with obtaining minimum of 50% marks.|
|BCA||Must be passed in 10+2 with Mathematics as one of the subjects by obtaining least 50% marks.|
|B.Des||Should have done 10+2 or equivalent examination with scoring 50% marks in aggregate.|
Age bar: Candidate should have born on or after 01.07.1998.
|B.A. LL.B. / B.SC.LL.B/ BBA.LL.B.||Must be completed 10+2 in any discipline with scoring minimum 45% marks. For B.Sc LL.B., candidates have to pass 10+2 in science with scoring not less than 45% marks.|
Age Limit: The age of candidate should be 21 years as on 1st July, 2019.
For PG Courses
|M.Tech||Candidates should have done B.E./B.Tech or its equivalent degree in any discipline of engineering or First class M.Sc in CS/IT or MCA from a recognized institution. Moreover, GATE qualified candidates are also eligible to apply.|
|LL.M.||Candidates should have done B.A.LLB/ B.Sc.LLB/ BBA LLB/B.L degree or an equivalent degree with no less than 55% aggregate marks.|
KIITEE Application Form 2019
The details of the KIITEE Application Form have been given in the following points:
- The KIITEE 2019 Application Form will be available online on the official website of the Institute.
- Candidates can fill and submit the application form in the month of March 2019.
- It is necessary for the applicants to provide all the basic details in the application form as asked.
- Candidates need to affix the photo in the application form as according to the format suggested by KIIT.
- After filling the details in the application form, candidates need to take the printout of the application form and send that to the given address:
The Director, Admissions, KIIT University,
Koel Campus, Bhubaneswar – 751024,
KIITEE Exam Pattern 2019
The details of the KIITEE 2019 Exam Pattern have been given in the following points:
- The exam will be conducted online viz., it will be a Computer Based Test.
- There will be 120 objective questions in the exam.
- Every question will be of 4 marks.
- The question paper will be in the English language only.
- Questions in the exam will be asked from Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics
- There will be the provision of negative marking in the examination and 1/4th marks (1 marks) will be deducted for the wrong answers.
KIITEE 2019 Syllabus
The KIITEE syllabus 2019 will be different for various courses. Generally, the syllabus will be based on the subjects or topics taught at the qualifying examination. For example, the syllabus LL.M is cover the subjects studied in LL.B. level. For B.Tech/B.Arch/B.Sc nursing, questions will come from the 10+2 standard. Similarly, the M.Tech question paper will include the questions of B.E./B.Tech of respective branch.
The admit card of KIITEE 2019 will be released on the official website of KIIT tentatively in the month of April 2019. Candidate should note down, admit card will not be sent via post or any other offline mode. KIITEE admit card is an important document which candidate has to bring at the examination center on the day of test. The authority will not allow any candidate to appear in the entrance test without holding a valid admit card.
KIITEE 2019 result will be released through online mode on the official website in the month of May 2019 (tentatively). Candidates need to enter their roll number or registration number in order to check/download their KIITEE result. After the announcement of result, a separate merit list will be prepared for each programme based on the marks obtained by the candidates in the entrance exam.
Candidates will be invited for counselling based on their performance in the entrance exam. The process of counselling will be organized in the month of May 2019. Document verification and seat allotment will be done during the counselling/admission.