The details regarding KIITEE 2017 such as eligibility, admission criteria, results and course details are shown in this tab. KIITEE 2017 application form is now available. Candidates are allowed to fill up the online application form till 25th March, 2017. Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology Entrance exam (KIITEE) is an All-India level conducting entrance exam conducted by KIT University for the admissions to 10 programs shown below, which offered under various institutes recognized by KIT University.
- School of Electrical, Electronics, Mechanical, Computer and Civil Engineering
- School of Computer application
- KIT school of Management
- KIT school of Rural Management
- KIT School of law and Biotechnology
- Kalinga institute of Medical science, Nursing science and Dental science
- School of fine arts, fashion technology and film media.
- School of languages and architecture.
KIITEE 2017 online application form is now available. Apply Here
Reservation of Seats- Check Reservation Policy
The seat reservation principle followed by the KIITEE 2017 is shown below.
- 15% seats are reserved for candidates belong to Scheduled Caste (SC) category.
- 7.5% seats are reserved for the candidates belong to scheduled tribe (ST) category.
- 3% seats are reserved for the candidates belong to Physically Challenged (PC) category.
- 60% seats are reserved for the female students.
- Vacant seats on every year will be offered to General category.
Aspirants who wish to apply for KIITEE must passed 10+2 or HSE in 2015 OR 2016 from a state board of education and have studied in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics with a minimum of 60% marks.Qualification
Age Limit: The applicants who were born on or after 1 July 1995.
Check KIITEE Eligibility Criteria- Click Here
KIITEE 2017 Application Form
The application form of KIITEE 2017 has been uploaded at its official website now. Candidates can apply for KIITEE 2017 online till 25th March, 2017: a brief regarding the application process of KITEE is shown below.
- The application for KIITEE 2017 can be submitted via Online and for that you have to visit KIT’s website i.e. http://www.kiitee.ac.in/
- Then Click on ‘Apply Online’ link shown in the site
- Over there on re-directed page, please select a course that you want to apply and then click on ‘Submit.’
- Then Click ‘Confirm’ and then ‘Apply Online.’ Enter the details in the blanks and then click on ‘Submit’
- Take a Print Out of the same, attach it with all the required self attested documents and send it to the University office located at
- The application form will be available for 90 days on the source website from the time of release.
- Read all the instructions carefully and then fill the application correctly.
- There are also links enabled in KIT University’s source website to find the details regarding Application Number and application status.
Application Fee: There’s no Fee to apply for KIITEE
Complete instructions to apply- Click Here
KIITEE Exam Pattern
- The test consists of 200 questions and each right answer will rewarded with 1 Mark.
- No negative marking for wrong answers
- The duration of one paper will be 3 Hours and 15 Minutes of test tutorial.
- The questions are asked in English.
- The exam will be conducted at various centers in India on 1st week of January 2017, that including its main campus.
Check complete exam pattern info- Click Here
KIITEE 2017 Syllabus
The syllabus and tentative number of questions coming from each topic are given below: General Anatomy (10), Dental Materials (10), Oral Pathology (14), Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics(14), General Surgery(05), Dental Anatomy & Oral Histology(10), Community Dentistry(10), Physiology (05), Microbiology (09), Pharmacology (10), Prosthodontics(14), Periodontics(14), Pathology (09), General Medicine(05), Pedodontics(14), Orthodontics(14), Oral Surgery(14), Bio-chemistry (05) and Oral Medicine(14).
Important Dates- Released
- Apply online for KIITEE 2017: 2nd December, 2016 to 25th March, 2017
- Last date for receiving completely filled application forms: 31st March, 2017
- Last date for availability of admit card: 5th April, 2017
- Entrance exam date: 14th to 23rd April, 2017
- Result publication Date: 5th May, 2017
- Counselling process will start from: 25th May, 2017
Check KIITEE Dates- Click Here
The candidates can download ‘Admit Card’ from the official website of KIT Univ. shown below.
- Visit the official website of KIT University and then Click ‘Admit Card.’
- Enter there the details such as Registration Number, Gender/Sex and Date of birth. Once after that, click on ‘Submit’ to complete the procedure.
- You can now see ‘Admit Card’ on the Next Window. Print it for your future references.
Download your admit card- Click Here
Check Answer key- Click Here
The result of the KIITEE 2017 will be available on 5th May, 2017 Candidates can find a notification regarding this in their official website and other entrance exam portals like us. To get the information easily through our site, we are suggesting to bookmark our site to your browser OR subscribing for our newsletter to get updates about our latest entrance exams in India.
Check your result- Click Here
Admissions, KIIT University, Koel Campus,
Bhubaneswar – 751024, Odisha, India
Phone Number: 0674 274 0326