KEE 2019: Karunya Entrance Examination (KEE 2019) is the entrance test which is concocted by the Karunya University conducts for admission into the bachelor and masters engineering programmes. Candidates, who want to pursue a programme in engineering at the bachelors and masters level, can apply for KEE 2019. Candidates will be offered admission offered into the B.Tech, M.Tech, B.Tech (lateral entry) programmes on the basis of score attained by the candidates in the KEE 2019. Candidates can get the essential details of the KEE 2019 application form, important dates, registration process, and eligibility criteria in this post.
Latest: KEE 2019 application form is available online from 8th October 2018. Please follow the link given below.
KEE 2019 Important Dates
The dates for KEE 2019 have been given in the following table:
|Sl.No.||Name of the Events||Dates Assigned|
|1.||Release of online notification||8th October 2018|
|2.||Initial date of application form submission||8th October 2018|
|3.||Last date of online application form submission for B.tech/B.Sc. Agriculture/ B.Sc. Horticulture courses||15th April 2019|
|4.||Release date of Admit Card||April 2019|
|5.||Exam commencement date||27 Apr 2019 (10:00 AM and 12:30 PM)|
|6.||Result declaration date||May 2019|
|7.||Admission Counselling of KEE 2019||May 2019|
The details of the KEE Eligibility Criteria have been given in the following points:
- For admission into the B.Tech programme, candidates need to pursue higher secondary education from a recognized board with at least 50% marks.
- Candidates must have studied Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics at the higher secondary level.
- For the Lateral Entry into the B.Tech programme, candidates must have done a diploma B.Sc. from a recognized university.
- For admission into the M.Tech programme, candidates must have pursued bachelor level engineering and obtained at least 50% marks.
KEE Application Form 2019
The details of the KEE Eligibility criteria have been given in the following points:
- KEE 2019 Application Form will be available online on the official website in the month of November 2019.
- Candidates are required to provide the Expression of Interest (EOI) through the online mode.
- After the Expression of Interest (EOI), candidates need to provide all the basic details in the application form.
- The application form will be required to be uploaded with the scanned images of photo and signature of the candidates.
Details of the application fee
Candidates need to pay the application fee as per the details given below:
- The application fee will be Rs. 1000/– for Indian Nationals.
- The NRI or Foreign Nationals will be required to pay an application fee of US $ 250.
- Candidates can pay the application fee through the net banking/credit card/debit card.
- The application fee can also be paid through the demand draft (DD) which must be drawn in the favour of ‘The Registrar, Karunya University, payable at Coimbatore’.
KEE Exam Pattern 2019
The details of the KEE Exam Pattern 2019 have been given in the following points:
- The KEE 2019 will be based on the Objective Type Questions.
- The questions asked in the test will be from General Aptitude, Christian Values/General Ethics, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- The time duration of the exam will be 2 hours 30 minutes.
- There will be 1 marks for each of the correct answer.
- For each correct answer, 1 mark will be awarded.
- The question paper will have the provision of 1/4th negative marking.
The hall ticket of Karunya Entrance Exam (KEE 2019) will be issued online from the website. The candidate can download their admit card from the official website by submitting their logging details. Most likely, the admit card will be released in the month of April 2019. The hall ticket will comprise details of the exam and candidate such as date of exam, venue of exam, application number & time, etc. KEE 2019 Admit card is an important document which candidates have to carry at the examination center on the exam day. Keep your admit card safe till the counselling and admission process gets over.
KEE 2019 Syllabus
The KEE syllabus 2019 will be cover the subjects studied at qualifying examination for which candidate is applying. In general, the syllabus will include 10+2 level subjects namely Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics & General Aptitude, and Christian Values / General Ethics
The Karunya University will announce the KEE result 2019 probably in the last week of April 2019. Candidates who appeared in the exam will be able to get their rank card along with the result through online mode from the official website. Candidates can download their result card by entering their roll number or registration number in the given spaces. Aspirants are advised to keep the KEE 2019 scorecard safe till the counselling procedure is over.
Admission to candidates in UG Courses will be provided on the basis of their marks achieved in KEE 2019 and HSC examination. The admission process will be held at Karunya University Campus via the Single Window counselling. The authority will release the enrollment letter to qualified candidates in the month of June 2019 (Tentatively). Seats will be allotted on the basis of KEE 2019 merit and availability of the seat in the university.