KCET 2017 – Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) conducts annually the Karnataka Entrance Test 2017 for the admission to various professional courses in the colleges located in Karnataka.
List of Courses in the state of Karnataka that offering admissions on the basis of KCET are given below.
Ayurveda, B.Tech (Food Technology), Pharma-D courses , Homeopathy, B.Tech (Agri.Engg), Unani, Naturopathy & Yoga, Engineering, Technology, Architecture, B.Pharma, B.Sc. (Agri. Marketing & Co-Op) Farm Science courses i.e, B.Sc. (Agriculture), B.Sc. (Sericulture), B.Sc (Horticulture), B.Sc (Forestry), B.Sc. Agri Bio Tech, BHSc.(Home Science), B.Tech (Dairy Tech), B.FSc (Fisheries) and B.Tech (Food Science & Tech).
KCET 2017 exam dates has announced. Check Below.
Important Dates- KCET 2017 (Exam Dates Announced)
|The opening date of online application form||1st week of January 2017|
|Last day to submit the completely filled forms||2nd week February 2017|
|Last day of fee payment||2nd week February 2017|
|Date to retrieve KCET admit card||2nd week February 2017|
|KCET exam date 2017 (Mathematics & Biology)||2nd May,2017|
|KCET exam date 2017 (Physics & Chemistry)||3rd May,2017|
|Kannada Language test date- Only Held in Bangalore||4th May, 2017|
|Practical Exam for Agriculture Quota||3rd week of may 2017|
|KCET result 2016 date||May last week 2017|
|KCET counseling date
|Second half of June 2017|
Eligibility Criteria for KCET 2017
The applicant must have attended 10+ 2 from a recognized board of education are eligible to attend the exam. The applicant belongs to state of Karnataka or having a mother tongue as Kannada or having 7 years academic experience in affiliated institutions located in Karnataka. J&K migrants are also eligible to apply for the opening.
Age Limit: The applicant must have 17 years as on or before 31st December are eligible to apply
- Engineering & Technology –pass in 12th stream with min. 45% marks in PCM (40% for reserved categories).
- Medical/Dental/Other –pass in 12th stream with min. 50% marks in PCB with English (40% for reserved categories).
- Architecture – pass in 12th stream with min. 50% marks with Mathematics (45% for reserved categories).
- Sc (forestry & Agri.) & B.HSc –pass in 12th stream with PCB.
- Tech (Agri.) –pass in12th stream with PCM.
- Pharma – The applicant must have 45% marks in PCM(Physics, Chemistry and Maths) or PCB (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) or D.Pharma (40% for reserved categories).
- Tech (Fisheries, dairy, food tech.) – pass in 12th stream with PCMB (Physics, chemistry, Mathematics and Biology)
Other important Details regarding KCET Eligibility Check Here
KCET 2017 applications are available only on online. The application fee for general category is as Rs. 650/-, fee for reserved category is Rs. 500/-, fee for candidates staying out of state is Rs. 750/- and fee for candidates residing out of country is Rs. 5000/-. The fee can be paid through e-challan drawn from the prescribed bank.
Important instruction to Apply KCET 2017 Check Here
KCET 2017 releases admit card on February 2017. The candidates can get notification regarding this on their registered email address. The candidates are suggested to carry the KCET hall ticket (Admit card) offered by the controller of examination for attending the exam.
Result and Counseling- Check Your Result Here
The results of the candidates who attended the KCET 2017 exams will publish on its official website in the last week of May. Counseling will took place a week after that.