UP Polytechnic 2019- DATE OF EXAMINATION: April 28, 2019 (Sunday) 09.00 AM – 12.00 PM: Group A- (Engineering/Technology Diploma Courses)April 28, 2019 (Sunday) 02.30 PM – 05.30 PM: Group B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I and K1 to K8- (Other Courses)
JEECUP 2019: The ‘Uttar Pradesh Board of Technical Education’ (UPBTE) conducts the JEECUP exam (Joint Entrance Examination Council of UP) for admission into the polytechnic colleges of Uttar Pradesh. Candidates, who are eligible and are willing to pursue a polytechnic diploma, can apply to take part in the exam. In order to be eligible for the JEECUP 2019, candidates must have completed their 10th or 12th(PCM) from a school affiliated to a recognized board of secondary education.
News: As per the latest notification, JEECUP 2019 will be conducted on 28th April 2019. The application form to be available from 20th December 2018. Know here more about the application form.
JEECUP 2019 Important Dates (Released)
It is noteworthy that the dates assigned to all the events concerned to the JEECUP 2019 have been updated as per its official notification.
|S.No.||Name of the Event||Date Assigned|
|1.||Release date of Official Notification||19th December 2018|
|2.||Date for application form submission||20th December 2018|
|3.||Last date for application form submission||28th February 2019|
|4.||Admit card release date||28th April 2019|
|5.||Commencement of the Exam (Group A)||28th April 2019|
|6.||Commencement of the Exam (Group B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I and K1 to K7)||April 2019|
|7.||Date for the announcement of Result||May 2019|
JEECUP Application Form 2019
Candidates will be required to fill and submit the JEECUP Application Form 2019 as per the guidelines given in the following points:
- Candidates need to register online as the application form will be available only on the official website of ‘Joint Entrance Examination Council of UP’.
- All the details asked must be filled correctly by the applicants.
- The details will be the name, age and the educational qualification etc.
- Moreover, the application form will ask to submit the scanned images of candidates’ photo, signature and thumb impression as well.
- The application fee will be deposited through the online/offline mode.
- Candidates are also suggested to take the printout of the application form for the future reference.
Details of the JEECUP Application Fee
- The application fee for will be Rs. 300.
- Candidates of the reserved category will be required to pay Rs. 200 as application fee.
- The application fee can be paid through the net banking/credit card/debit card/e-challan.
- Candidates, who pay the fee through the e-challan, need to deposit the fee at any branch of State Bank of India (SBI).
JEECUP 2019 Important Instructions
- Candidates of UPJEE (POLYTECHNIC) – 2019 have to apply online only. There is no printed application form for
UPJEE (POLYTECHNIC) – 2019.
- Please ensure that you are filling genuine application form available online at UPJEE (POLYTECHNIC) – 2019
- Please ensure your eligibility as per the criteria laid down for UPJEE (POLYTECHNIC) – 2019.
- All the candidates who have submitted the online application and paid the examination fee till last date will be allowed to appear in UPJEE(POLYTECHNIC)-2019. Admit cards will be uploaded on the website as per schedule. The UPJEE (POLYTECHNIC) do neither verify the information filled by the candidates in the application form nor verify any certificate of category/subcategory/educational qualification for deciding the eligibility of candidates.The certificates of educational qualification, category and subcategory (if applied under reserved category/subcategory) will be verified by the concerned institution. The candidates are, therefore, advised to ensure their eligibility, category and subcategory (if applying under reserved category/subcategory). The JEEC will, in no way, be responsible for any wrong/incorrect information furnished by the candidate(s) in their online application form.The letter/e-mails in this regard will not be entertained by UPJEE (POLYTECHNIC) council.
- The fee (in Indian Rupees) for UPJEE (POLYTECHNIC)-2019 is as follows:
Application form fee : General / OBC SC / ST Rs. 300/- per form + bank charges Rs. 200/- per form + bank charges
- The candidates should select the cities of examination as per their choice of Group A or Group B to I and K1 toK8 or both examinations shift (Group A and Group B to I and K1 toK8) of UPJEE (POLYTECHNIC) – 2019. If the candidates are applying for both examinations shift (Group A and Group B to I and K1 to K8) he/she must select the same district for examination centre.
- Candidates are allowed to submit only one application form in each shift of examination. More than one application in same shift i.e. Multiple applications from a candidate will be rejected.
- The name of the candidate, his/her parents name and Date of birth in the application form must exactly be the same as registered in Class 10th/ equivalent qualifying Examination. No prefix/title such as Mr/ Shri/ Fr/ Dr/ Mrs/Smt/ Col etc. should be used.
- The fee may be paid either by netbanking/credit/debit card or through e-challan generated during the online filling of the application form. In case of e-challan, the payment should be made in the any branch of concern bank(SBI/ICICI) in cash. Application fee once paid will not be refunded (full or partial) under any circumstances.
- No options can be changed at a later stage after submission of an application. However, a chance may be given to the candidates to correct/modify some of the particular(s) of the application form online only, after last date of submission of form. The candidates are advised to see the website and newspaper regularly to know the exact date when the correction(s)/modification(s) will be allowed online only. No change will be accepted through offline i.e. through fax/application including e-mail etc.
- The UPJEE (POLYTECHNIC) -2019 application has been made completely online i.e. the candidate have to fill the particulars online and also upload their photograph and signature. Due to above, the provision of sending hard copy of the application i.e. confirmation page to the UPJEE (POLYTECHNIC) office has been done away with.
Therefore the candidates are advised not to send hard copy of the application i.e. confirmation page to UPJEE (POLYTECHNIC) Council. However, the candidates are advised to retain hard copy of the application i.e. confirmation page for future reference or correspondence, if any.
- Candidate(s) may check the status of their application on UPJEE (POLYTECHNIC) – 2019 websitehttps://jeecup.nic.in.
- The Hon’ble High Court of Uttar Pradesh alone will have the jurisdiction to settle and decide all matters anddisputes related to UPJEE (POLYTECHNIC) – 2019 as JEECUP is located at Lucknow is organizing the UPJEE
- The offer of admission shall be subject to verification of original certificates/ documents at the time ofcounseling/admission. If any candidate is found ineligible at a later date even after admission to an Institute,his/her admission will be cancelled.
- If a candidate expects the result of minimum /Equivalent qualifying examination to be declared after 10th June 2019 by the examining body, the candidate is advised not to attempt UPJEE (POLYTECHNIC) – 2019.
- The candidates must have their own personal and valid email id. They are also advised to have their own mobile number. The candidates are advised to retain the same mobile number and email-id in use which they ave furnished in the application form because the important information may be given to the candidatesthrough SMS or e-mail.
- The decision of the JEECUP regarding the eligibility of any applicant shall be final.
- All correspondence related to UPJEE (POLYTECHNIC)–2019 should be addressed to:
JOINT ENTRANCE EXAMINATION COUNCIL, U P
1, GURU GOVIND SINGH MARG, CHARBAGH,
JEECUP (UP Polytechnic) Eligibility Criteria 2019
Candidates must ensure that they possess the following eligibility criteria as given in points and table below:
- There will be no upper age limit for the candidates.
- The minimum age limit for an applicant is 14 years.
|Group||Name of the programme||Eligibility Criteria|
|A||Engineering and Technology||Must have passed 10th with minimum 35% marks|
|B||Agriculture Engineering||Must have passed 10th or 12th with Agriculture and scored at least 35% marks|
|C||Home Science Fashion Design, and Textile Design and Engineering||Passed 10th class with 35% marks|
|D||Modern Office Management & Secretarial Practice||Must have passed 10th or 12th with English and Hindi|
|Library & Information Science||Must have passed 12th|
|E||Diploma in Pharmacy||Must have passed 12th with science with at least 50% marks (40% for SC/ ST candidates)|
|F||Post Graduate in Biotechnology||B.Sc. with Biology, Chemistry/ Biotechnology|
|G||Post Graduate Diploma Courses||Graduation in any stream|
|H||Diploma in Hotel Management||12th with 50% marks and (40% for SC/ ST candidates)|
|I||Diploma in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering||12th with science with 50% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics|
|J||Post Diploma in Information Technology||Engineering Diploma from BTE UP affiliated Institution|
|K1 to K7||Lateral Entry (Engineering & Technology Diploma Courses)||12th or ITI|
UP Polytechnic Exam Pattern 2019
The JEECUP Exam pattern will be as given in the following points.
- JEECUP Exam will be of objective nature which will be conducted in two sessions viz., 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM and 2:30 PM to 5:30 PM.
- The total number of questions in the exam will be 100.
- Candidates will be required to solve the question paper in the time-frame of 3 hours.
- There will be 4 marks for every correct response.
- For every wrong answer, there will be a deduction of 1 mark.
JEECUP 2019 (UP Polytechnic) Syllabus
The syllabus of UP Polytechnic will be different for different courses. The JEECUP syllabus will cover the topics/chapters studied at 10th or 12th class standard depending upon the courses selected by the students. It is mandatory for all candidates to go through the syllabus completely and prepare accordingly in order to score good rank in the examination. For syllabus for engineering & technology diploma, will include the questions from Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry subjects. For diploma in the pharmacy, questions will be asked from Chemistry, Physics, and Biology or Mathematics subjects.
Candidates can obtain the JEECUP 2019 admit card through online mode only. The board will release the UP Polytechnic Admit Card 2019 tentatively in the month of April 2019. It is mandatory for all candidates to bring the admit card to the exam center on the day of the exam. Candidates will not be allowed to appear in the exam center without holding a valid admit card. The JEECUP hall ticket 2019 will bear important exam details such as candidate’s roll number, name, exam center address, date & time of the exam and other exam related details.
JEECUP 2019 Result
Candidates can check the UP Polytechnic Result 2019 through online mode from the official website link when announced. Most likely, the result will be announced in the month of May 2019. Candidates have to submit their roll number or registration number in the given fields in order to check the result. Result card will not be sent via post to any individual. Candidates are advised to keep their rank card safe for further admission procedure.
JEECUP (UP Polytechnic) Counselling 2019
The process of JEECUP counselling will be commenced in the month of May or June 2019 tentatively. Candidates will be invited for the counselling as per their rank in the entrance examination. The counselling process will be organized through online mode. Candidates have to fill their preferences for colleges and courses at the time of counselling. Candidates should bring the original documents along with their photocopies during the counselling. After the document verification, seats will be allotted to candidates as per their rank, course preference, and availability of seats in the respective college.