The National Testing Agency (NTA) conducts the most important national level engineering entrance test of India i.e. Joint Entrance Exam (JEE) Main. The exam will be conducted two times a year from 2019 onwards. The application form for JEE Exam exam is supposed to be released on 8th February 2019 for April 2019 exam. Candidates aspiring to appear in this exam must have passed 12th class or equivalent exam in 2017 or 2018 only. JEE Main Application form 2019 will be available in online mode only from the official website of NTA. In this article, we will provide complete details about JEE Main Application form 2019 for all the aspiring candidates.
Latest: JEE Main application form is available from 8th February 2019. Please find the direct application link given below in the post.
JEE Main Application Date 2019 for April 2019 Exam
|Release of official notification||Shortly|
|Starting of online application form submission||8th February 2019|
|Last date to submit the application form||7th March 2019|
|Correction window for image||—|
|Correction window for application form||—|
|Date of Exam||Between 06.04.2019 to 20.04.2019 (8 different sittings, and candidate can choose any one)|
How to apply for JEE Main 2019?
- Interested candidate will be able to access the JEE Main application form 2019 along with the prospectus from the official website.
- Candidates are advised to read the instructions mentioned in the prospectus very carefully before filling the application form.
- The authentication form will be available by clicking the “Proceed to Apply Online” link on the home page.
- Candidates have to fill and submit the authentic form to access the application form.
- Now, an application form will appear on the screen, fill all the personal, educational and contact details in the application form.
- Read and verify all the entered details very carefully before submitting the form.
- Now, the scanned copy of photograph and guardian’s signature needs to be uploaded by the candidate.
- The scanned images should be in JPG or JPEG format only.
- After uploading the scanned images, the applicant needs to pay the application fee either by online or offline mode.
- The Applicants will also be required to fill the exam slot while filling the JEE Main Application form 2019.
- Take print out of duly filled application form and fee receipt for future reference.
- There is no need to send hard copy of application form to the NTA office.
Also Check: JEE Main Syllabus info
JEE Main Application fee 2019
- Candidates can pay application fee either by online (Debit/Credit card) method or by offline (Challan of Canara /Syndicate /ICICI Bank) method.
- Application fee through any other mode like DD, Money Order and IPO etc. will not be accepted.
- The JEE Main application fee 2019 for all the categories are as follows:
|Papers||Offline Mode||Online Mode|
|General/OBCs (Boys)||SC/ST/PWD/All Girls||General/OBCs||SC/ST/PWD/Girls|
|For Examination Centres Opted in India|
|Paper 1 or Paper 2||Rs. 1000/-||Rs. 500/-||Rs. 500/-||Rs. 250/-|
|Paper 1 and 2 both||Rs. 1800/-||Rs. 900/-||Rs. 1300/-||Rs. 650/-|
|For Examination Centres Opted in Foreign Country|
|Paper 1 or Paper 2||Rs. 2500/-||Rs. 1250/-||Rs. 2500/-||Rs. 1250/-|
|Paper 1 and 2 both||Rs. 3800/-||Rs. 1900/-||Rs. 3800/-||Rs. 1900/-|
Before applying for JEE Main you should check eligibility criteria.
Official link to apply- https://jeemain.nic.in/