JEE Main admit card 2019 will be released only for those candidates who have successfully completed their application form and the same has been accepted by the concerned authority. Candidates must keep in their mind that JEE Main admit card will be available from 17th December 2018.
We have provided above the expected month of availability of JEE Main admit card which is subject to be modified after the release of its respective notification. So, stay tuned to this post for getting all upcoming updates.
Latest: The admit card for JEE Main is to be available from 17th December 2018.
How to download JEE Main Admit Card 2019?
Just by following simple approach candidates can download their admit card. Please take a look at the process of downloading JEE Main admit card as follows:
Stepwise instructions to download admit card
- Go to the official website of JEE Main exam i.e. http://jeemain.nic.in/webinfo/welcome.aspx.
- Look for the download JEE main 2019 admit card link and click on it.
- Thereafter you will be redirected to the admit card page.
- The next step is entering your personal information such as date of birth, application number, and other related information.
- Verify details entered by you properly and click the submit button.
- Finally, download your admit card and do a proper check whether the information furnished is right or not.
- It is advised to students to keep the copy of their admit card safe for future reference.
- Check details such as Candidate’s Name, Registration number, photo and signature, application number, venue of exam, date and time of exam etc. mentioned on your admit card.
Information Available in the Admit Card
- Exam Centre
- Father’s Name
- Mobile number
- Email ID
- Roll number
- Exam Timing
- Medium of the Question paper
- Application number
- State of eligibility
Candidates are suggested to check the details furnished on their admit card and verify the correctness of the same. In case any sort of errors is found in your admit card then quickly intimate the authority regarding the same.
Direct Link to Access JEE Main Admit Card Page
After the release of respective official notification on JEE Main admit card, we’ll update here the direct link of downloading your admit card. Till then, you should keep your close eyes on this page for getting consistent updates on JEE Main admit card.
JEE Main Admit Card 2019 – Tentative schedule
JEE Main Admit card will be released online most probably in the month of March 2019. Eligible candidates who successfully registered can download admit card for JEE Main from the official website of the JEE Main at jeemain.nic.in. The dates provided here may change as per the CBSE discretion.
|Start of Registration||First week of December 2018|
|Last date for Registration||Second week of January 2018|
|JEE Main Admit card release date||Second week of March 2019|
|Date of entrance exam||April 2019|
Guidelines for the candidates regarding JEE Main Admit card 2019
- All the applicants are suggested to check the admit card carefully and ensure that all the details like your Name, Date of Birth, Paper, Gender, City, Test Centre Name, category and State Code of Eligibility mentioned on the admit card are absolutely correct. In case of discrepancy, reach to JEE (Main) Secretariat as soon as possible for necessary action.
- The Admit Card is issued provisionally to the applicant dependent on his/her fulfilling the JEE Main eligibility criteria 2019.
- Candidates are advised to read instructions carefully given on the admit card
- All candidates should bring the admit card while appearing in the examination centre along with one identification proof (Voter ID card/ Aadhar Card/). Failing in which, Candidate will not be allowed to enter the examination hall.
- Candidates must show JEE Main admit cards to the invigilator if asked.
- No candidate will be allowed to bring any material except the admit card and id proof.
- The exam of JEE Main will start exactly on the time mentioned on the Admit card
JEE Main Exam pattern
Below we’ve provided the exam pattern for JEE Main:
|Exam Type||Subjects covered||Examination mode||Type of Questions||Exam Duration|
|Paper 1 (B.E. / B. Tech.)||Chemistry, Physics, and Mathematics||Pen and Paper based (offline) OR Computer based||Objective type with equal weightage to Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics||3 Hours|
|Paper 2 (B.Planning/ B.Arch.)||Mathematics – Part I Aptitude Test – Part II and Drawing Test – Part III||Only Pen and Paper based (offline)||Objective type Questions to check drawing aptitude||3 Hours|
Frequently Asked Questions
Ques: Can I get my admit card via post?
Ans: Please keep in your mind that your admit card won’t be sent through post. You only need to download it from the official portal of JEE Main.
Ques: Is it compulsory to bring the admit card inside the examination hall?
Ans: Yes, it is highly essential. In the absence of your valid JEE Main admit card, you won’t be eligible to appear in the exam.
Ques: If I forget my application number or password then will i not be able to download my admit card?
Ans: It is extremely simple to recover your account. For the same, you need to click the “I can’t access my account”. Thereafter, you have to answer some security questions. After answering the questions correctly you’ll be able to access your account.