COMEDK UGET 2018: Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental of Karnataka (COMEDK) regulate COMEDK UGET. It is a state level entrance exam conducts for offering admission to the UG courses in the field of engineering, and Architecture courses, i.e. B.Tech and B.Arch.
Interested and eligible candidates must submit their COMEDK UGET 2018 application form on or before the due date. For the year 2018, the exam is going to be conducted 13th May 2018 and the applications for the same will be available from 16th January 2018.
Through this article, candidates can check the complete details regarding COMEDK UGET 2018.
COMEDK UGET 2018 application form is accessible from 16th January 2018. We have provided the direct link of the application below.
COMEDK UGET 2018 Important dates (Released)
|Application Form will available from||16th January 2018|
|Date of availability of the mock test in online mode||5th February 2018|
|Last date for submission of Application Form||19th April 2018|
|Admit Card/admission ticket will available from||4th May to 12th May 2018|
|COMEDK UGET 2018 date of Engineering Exam||13th May 2018|
|Release of provisional Answer Key and form for objections||17th May 2018|
|Deadline for receiving the objections||21st May 2018|
|Final Answer Key will publish on||25th May 2018|
|Declaration of result||28th May 2018|
|Counselling Schedule||June 2018|
Here are the important highlights about COMEDK UGET eligibility criteria:
For engineering courses (B.Tech/B.E.)
- In order to get admission in B.Tech programme, candidate must qualify 10+2 from the recognized state/central board with minimum of 45% aggregate marks in PCM (40% marks in case of candidates from SC/ST/OBC category of Karnataka).
- Mathematics and Physics are necessary subjects with Chemistry or Biology or Bio-technology or Electronics or Computer Science as one of the optional subject.
- No diploma holders will eligible to apply for COMEDK UGET.
For Architecture program
- Candidates must clear 12th or its equivalent examination from recognized board with Mathematics as one of the mandatory subject.
- The candidates, who pass the qualifying examination in the 10+3 pattern (diploma holders) with minimum of 50% aggregate marks (40% in case of SC/ST/OBC category), are also eligible to apply for architecture courses.
- There will be no exam for admission to architecture programmes. The admission of candidates is done on the basis of NATA scores. Candidates, who are looking for admission in B.Arch should submit the separate application form.
- The COMEDK UGET Application Form 2018 will available online only from the official website of board.
- In order to fill the application form online, candidates are advised to first read the important instructions and eligibility criteria carefully mentioned in the information brochure.
- On the successful registration, the applicants will receive the User Id and password on their registered email ID.
- Candidates should fill all the mandatory fields correctly and also upload the photograph and signature as per the specifications.
Candidates have to pay Rs 1200/- as necessary COMEDK UGET 2018 application fee for PCM.
Applicants must note that the fee is non-refundable and non transferable under any circumstances.
Application fee payment mode
The candidates can pay the fee either through online or offline mode.
- For Online Payment: Through debit card/credit or net banking.
- For Offline Payment: Through bank challan submitted at any branch of Axis bank.
COMEDK UGET application form– apply here
Check out the important details related to COMEDK UGET exam pattern:
|Language||English medium only|
|Type of Questions||Objective type|
|Marking Scheme||One mark for each correct response|
|Duration||3 hours (out of which 2 hour is for Physics & chemistry paper and one hour is for Mathematics)|
|Subjects||Physics, chemistry , Mathematics|
COMEDK admit card also called as Online Test Admission Ticket (TAT) will available in online only. The candidates, who successfully registered for the exam can download their admit cards from consortium official website within the given time. Candidates need to bring the admit card while appearing in the examination center otherwise they will not be allowed to write in the test. The authority will not send TAT via post or email. Admit card is important document, therefore, candidates are advised to preserve it till the admission procedure.
COMEDK UGET Answer Key- Check here
COMEDK 2018 result will announce probably in the last week of May. The applicants can check the details regarding test scores from their login account. The authority will prepare a rank card as per candidate’s performance in the entrance examination.
The COMEDK will organize centralized counselling process for admission to engineering courses available under the affiliated colleges of COMEDK. The selection of candidates will be made on the basis of their score in entrance test.