COMEDK UGET 2017 (Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental, Karnataka Under Graduate Entrance Test) will be conducted by COMEDK on 7th May, 2017 and application process gets started from the first week of March, 2017. After qualifying the test candidates will be eligible to get admission to engineering, medical and dental programmes offered by 150 engineering colleges, 14 medical colleges and 25 dental colleges of the state. Explore the article to collect all possible details related to this exam.
COMEDK UGET 2017 application form is available from 13th February, 2017. Apply Here
Eligibility Criteria COMEDK UGET 2017
Before applying to this test, candidates are recommended to check eligibility criteria of this test mentioned below:
Eligibility Criteria for Engineering Programme
- Candidates should pass in class 12th or PUC or its equivalent test from a recognized board with Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry. The minimum mark scored by candidates in the qualifying exam is 45% (40% for OBC/SC/ST category applicants of Karnataka state). Candidates also need to obtain 50% marks (40% for OBC/SC/ST category applicants of Karnataka state) in English in the class 12th
- Candidates having Diploma degree are not eligible to apply for this exam.
- Candidates should have studied Mathematics, Physics and English as compulsory subjects and Biology/Biotechnology/Chemistry/other vocational programme as an optional subject.
Eligibility Criteria for Architecture Program
- Candidates should pass in class 12th or PUC or its equivalent test from a recognized board or have diploma degree with 50% marks (45% for candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC category of Karnataka state).
- Candidates also need to score 80 marks out of 200 marks in NATA exam.
- Candidates those are looking for admission to B.Arch program need to submit a separate application for the same.
Eligibility Criteria for Medical and Dental Programme
- Candidates are required to obtain 50% marks (40% for OBC/SC/ST category of Karnataka state) in PCB in class 12th or PUC or its equivalent test and 50% marks (40% for OBC/SC/ST category of Karnataka state) in English.
- Candidates should not have passed the qualifying exam before the year 2014.
- Appearing candidates who are expecting their percentage in class 12th or PUC or its equivalent exam as necessary can apply.
- Candidates need to be at least 17 years old as on 21st December of the year of examination.
Check complete eligibility details: Click Here
|Notification publishing date||Released|
|Date of online application form||13th February 2017|
|Deadline for registration and fee payment||20th April, 2017|
|Admit card availability will start||5th May, 2017|
|Deadline for downloading the admit card||13th May, 2017|
|Examination date||14th May, 2017|
|Publication of provisional answer key and claim for error in answer key||18th May, 2017|
|Last date to claim for error in the answer key||22nd May, 2017|
|Final answer keys gets published||26th May, 2017|
|Date of publication of final answer key||26th May, 2017|
|Date of releasing of result||29th May, 2017|
|Beginning of counseling process||Last week of June, 2017 onwards|
How to Apply?
Candidates are first required to complete the registration for the RFA in online mode by providing info related to name, date of birth, email ID, ID proof, mobile number etc. After successful completion of RFA process, a login ID and password will be sent to candidates through SMS or email. By using those login credentials candidates will get access of OAF (Online application form). Finally, the filled application needs to be sent to the address furnished here:
The Executive Secretary – COMEDK
# 132, Second Floor, 11th Main,
7th Cross, Malleswaram,
For Architecture program: Rs. 1000/-
For Medical or Engineering: Rs. 1200/-
For Medical and Engineering: Rs. 1500/-
*Fee can be paid by using net banking/credit card/debit card/demand draft of any nationalized bank.
How to Fill Application Form: Check Here
Make your preparation even more efficient by going through its exam pattern mentioned below:
- Only objective type questions will be asked in the test.
- No negative marking will be applicable for wrong answer.
- One mark will be for every right answer.
Question Paper Pattern
|Subjects Involved||B.Tech Programme||MBBS/BDS Programme||B.Tech & MBBS (Both) Programme|
|English||–||60 Questions||60 Questions|
|Biology||–||60 Questions||60 Questions|
|Mathematics||60 Questions||–||60 Questions|
|Chemistry||60 Questions||60 Questions||60 Questions|
|Physics||60 Questions||60 Questions||60 Questions|
|Total:-||180 Questions||240 Questions||300 Questions|
Check complete exam pattern info- Click Here
Candidates can download the Online Test Admission Ticket (TAT) or admit card through the official website of conducting authority. Candidates must need to bring the admit card while coming to the examination center.
Download your admit card- Click Here
COMEDK UGET 2017 result will be available at the official website in the last week of May, 2017. Keep visiting this page for exam date.
Process of counseling will be started from the last week of June, 2017 onwards. Seats will be allotted to candidates based on their category, rank and seats availability.