BITS Pilani has release the BITSAT Application Form 2019 via online mode only on 5th January 2019. Aspiring candidates need to register themselves on the BITS official website before filling the application form. The BITSAT registration form sent by email or fax will not be accepted. The application fee for male and female candidates will be Rs. 2950 /- and Rs. 2450 /- respectively. There will be a single application form for BITS Pilani, K.K. Birla Goa Campus and Hyderabad Campus.
Latest: Candidates can apply for BITSAT 2019 using the link given below.
The official schedule for BITSAT 2019 exam is given below:
|Important event||Respective Dates|
|Availability of BITSAT 2019 Application form||5th January 2019|
|Last date of BITSAT 2019 Application form submission||20th March 2019|
|Correction window for application form|
|Date of BITSAT 2019 exam||16th to 26th May 2019|
Documents required for BITSAT Application form 2019
Candidates will require following documents while filling the application form.
- 10th Standard Mark Sheets
- 12th standard Mark sheet
- Scanned copies of Photograph and signature
- Debit/ Credit card or net banking information for the application fee.
The photograph and signature need to be uploaded in a prescribed format as given below:
|Size||04 KB to 50 KB||01 KB to 30 KB|
|Other Specification||· Photo should be clear and of a good quality||· Signed on a plain white sheet.|
|· The frontal face should be visible.||· The white sheet should be wrinkle free|
|· There should not be any red eye, glare, etc.||· The Sign should be done with either Black or Blue ink pen.|
|· Should not have a cap, hat, goggles, etc.|
How to fill Application form?
- First of all, candidates need to register themselves online by clicking on “Allow me to apply online” link on the BITSAT 2019 website home page.
- Click on “New Registration” and enter the personal details like Name, Gender, Date of Birth and E-mail Id.
- After filling the registration form, the applicant will be able to access the BITSAT 2019 application form.
- Enter all the necessary educational details and enter three preferences of the exam centre.
- Candidates are advised to cross check all the personal and academic details entered before submitting the application form.
- Now upload all the scanned copies of Photograph and signature as prescribed above.
- Finally, candidates have to submit the BITSAT 2019 Application fee and take a printout of duly filled application form and fee confirmation receipt for future reference.
- There will be no need to send a hard copy of Application form for fee receipt to the institution.
Also Check: BITSAT Syllabus 2019
The application fees for different categories are given in the table below:
|Male or Female candidates opting for Dubai Exam Center||US $70 (Almost INR. 4500)|
|Female applicants||Rs. 2450/-|
|Male Applicants||Rs. 2950/-|
- Application fee can be paid through online methods such as Debit Card, Credit card, and Net Banking.
- Indian Candidates will also be allowed to pay the application fee via ICICI Pay in slip. Applicants opting for this method have to generate the pay slip online and submit the amount in any branch of ICICI bank by showing the generated slip. Bank will give the acknowledge slip in return and candidates have to keep that slip safe for the future reference.
- Foreign National will be required to pay the application fee via Credit Card/ Debit Card or Net Banking only.
Apply online for BITSAT exam