ASSAM CEE 2017: Dibrugarh University, Assam is the respective authority that conducts Assam CEE (Common Entrance Examination) 2017 for admission to medical and engineering programme offered by private and government colleges of Assam state. The test is going to be organized in the month of May, 2017 and notification will be announced in the month of April, 2017. Interested and eligible aspirants are required to read this article to find complete information associated to this exam.
Eligibility Criteria for Assam CEE 2017-2018
Go through the minimum required eligibility criteria need to appear for Assam CEE 2017:
- Candidates should hold domicile of Assam state.
- Candidates’ age should be in between 17 to 21 years as on August 1, 2017. Candidates those belong to reserved category will be given relaxation of three years in age.
- Candidates need to pass class 12th or its equivalent exam with Physics, English, Chemistry, Mathematics/Biology with 50% marks in aggregate. If you belong to reserved category then you are required to score at least 45% marks.
Complete Eligibility Info- Check Here
Find here important dates related to Assam CEE 2017:
|Beginning of online application process||April, 2017|
|Submission of application form in online mode ends||April, 2017|
|Admit card download starts||May, 2017|
|Examination date||May, 2017|
|Result publication||June, 2017|
How to Apply?
Candidates can obtain the Assam CEE application form in the month of April, 2017 from its official portal. Application fee can be paid by candidates in online mode by using credit card/debit card/net banking. Candidates are also eligible to remit the fee through SBI Challan.
Instruction to Apply- Check Here
Medical Entrance Exam List in 2017: Click Here
Candidates those appearing for CEE exam should gather details related to its exam pattern from here:
- There will be 100 questions in total.
- Maximum marks allotted to candidates will be 100.
- Exam will be of 2 hours duration.
- There will be no negative marking scheme in the exam.
- Candidates have two course options namely Course 1 and Course 1. Course 1 will be for candidates those are interested to get admission to MBBS/BDS programme and Course 2 for engineering programme.
Complete exam pattern info- Check Here
Download exam syllabus- Check Here
Assam CEE 2017 Admit Card
Candidates can obtain their respective admit card in the month of May, 2017. All candidates can download their admit card from the official website.
Download your admit card- Click Here
Assam CEE exam will be announced in the first week of June, 2017 at its official portal. This page will provide you consistent updates on this exam.
Dibrugarh University will organize counseling procedure in the 2nd week of June, 2017 for candidates who have qualified the test. Other updated information will be provided to candidates after release of its official notification.