APIIT NAT Exam 2019- National Admission Test is organized by Asia Pacific Institute of Information Technology for aspirants looking admission to B.Tech programmes. Admission to 50% seats including 15% all India seats will be done through JEE Main 2019 centralized counselling and rest 50% will be based on merit in NAT exam. Aspirants can obtain the information brochure and application form from October 2018 onwards.
APIIT NAT Exam 2019 Eligibility Criteria
The basic eligibility for appearing in APIIT NAT exam 2019 is mentioned below:
- Candidates need to pass in class 12th or its equivalent exam with Mathematics and Physics as compulsory subject and one of the subjects from Computer/Chemistry.
- The minimum mark obtained by candidates in class 12th is 45% (40% for application those belong to reserved category).
- Candidates’ age should be minimum 17 years as on the 1st date of the month of admission.
Candidates may go through the prescribed schedule for appearing in APIIT NAT exam 2019:
|SL. No||Test Events||Respective Dates|
|1.||Information brochure and application form can be purchased from||October 2018|
|2.||Deadline for receipt of application form||May 2019|
|3.||Examination date||May 2019|
|4.||Publication of result||May 2019|
|5.||First counselling and admission would be held on||June 2019|
|6.||Classes will be commenced from||August 2019|
How to Apply for APIIT NAT Exam 2019?
The application process for APIIT NAT exam will be done in both online as well as offline mode. Candidates can apply in online mode from the official website, however if you’d like to apply in offline mode then you need to download the application form first. Talking about the cost of the application fee is Rs. 700/- and it needs to be done in favour of “APIIT SD India” and payable at Panipat. Downloaded application form after filling the same, needs to be submitted to APIIT SD India, Faridpur Road, GT Road, Karnal Side, Near Toll Plaza, Panipat- 132103 (Haryana).
- There will be 100 multiple choices questions from Physics and Mathematics asked in the exam. 50 questions are asked from Physics whereas, rest 50 will be asked from Mathematics.
- The exam duration as specified by the authority is 2 hrs 30 min.
- Every correct answer will fetch 3 marks whereas, 1 mark will be deducted for every incorrect answer.
Attestation Form B will be assumed as your admit card and it will be sent to you by post before 15 days from the test. Admit card must be produced to the Center Superintendent during exam, failing to do will restrict you from appearing in the test.
APIIT NAT Exam result 2019 will be tentatively released in the month of June 2019; actual date will be published here very soon.
APIIT NAT Exam Centres 2019
NAT exam centres will be allotted to applicants on the priority basis. In case the number of applicants for a specific centre is too less then institute has right of removing the test centre and allot 2nd or 3rd priority to candidates. Please go through the list of exam centres for APIIT NAT exam: