AP PGECET 2017 (Andhra Pradesh Postgraduate Engineering Common Entrance Test) 2017 is conducted for admission to postgraduate programme in the field of engineering, technology and pharmacy domain. GATE qualified candidates do not need to appear for this test as they will be given admission based on their GATE exam score. JNTU Kakinada is the conducting authority of this exam which releases its application form in the month of March, 2017 and exam is conducted in the month of May, 2017. I’m writing this article to provide you complete information related to this exam.
Eligibility Criteria Details
For appearing in AP PGECET exam candidates need to fulfill following eligibility criteria:
- Only Indian Nationals can apply for the exam.
- Candidates must fulfill the domicile requirement of the state.
- Candidates should hold AMIE/B.E/B.Tech degree in the related discipline with obtaining 50% marks (40% for reserved category).
- Candidates having valid GATE score are exempted from appearing in the test.
Important Dates PGECET 2017
|Notification will be issued||March 2017|
|Beginning of online application process||March 2017|
|Last Date to submit the online application||April 2017|
|Submission of application with with late fee||Till May 2017|
|Hall Tickets can be downloaded from||May 2017|
|Examination date||May, 2017|
|Result declaration date||June 2017|
|Counselling process starts||August 2017|
How to Apply for AP PGECET 2017?
Candidates are eligible to obtain the application form from AP online center or official website of the conducting authority. Fee payment is the first procedure candidates need to accomplish before they start the application procedure. After doing the payment, follow the procedure we are specifying here to apply for this exam:
- Visit the official website to get access of the online application.
- Fill up necessary details as asked in the form.
- Now upload your signature and photograph on the space provided in the form.
- Now click the agree button after submission of the application.
- Once you have submitted the application form successfully, a registration ID will be generated, please keep this id safe for future reference.
- After clicking the Confirm button a conformation SMS will be sent to candidates’ mail ID which contains copy of the filled application form.
Go through the exam pattern of AP PGECET exam 2017:
- There will be 120 multiple choice questions in total.
- The test will be two hours duration and it will be organized in two shifts i.e. 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 noon & 2:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Candidates will get 1 mark for each right answer attempted by them.
- The question paper will be in English language only.
Download Admit Card/Hall Ticket
Candidates can download the admit card from the official website in the month of May, 2017 by using their registration ID, DOB and registered mobile number. We will update you regarding exact date.
Candidates who have appeared in AP PGECET 2017 can check their result from the official website after three from the specified date of examination. Keep visiting this page for latest updates on this exam.
Convener, AP PGECET 2016
1st Floor, Administrative Building,
JNT University Kakinada,
Kakinada – 533003