Andhra Pradesh Engineering, Agriculture & Medical Common Entrance Test (AP EAMCET 2019) is state level entrance test managed by the APSCHE. Every year, the exam conducts for offering admission in various professional degree courses in the field of agriculture, engineering, and pharmacy. With the help of AP EAMCET 2019 scores, candidates can get admission to many governments and private colleges/institutions located in the state of Andhra Pradesh. It is released officially that, the exam will be held on 20th, 22nd, and 23rd April for engineering and 23rd & 24th April 2019 for agriculture programme.
Candidates, who want to apply for exam, are advised to submit their application form on or before the due date. Through this post, candidates can check all important details about AP EAMCET 2019 including the application form, eligibility criteria, exam dates etc.
Notification: It is announced that AP EAMCET 2019 will be held on 20th April to 22nd April for engineering and 24th April 2019 for architecture programme. Candidates can access the application form from 26th February 2019 onwards. Find more about the application form.
AP EAMCET 2019 Important Dates
Here, we are listing the tentative exam schedule for the AP EAMCET 2019.
|Official notification will be announced on||20th Feb 2019|
|Online application form submission will commence from||26th February 2019|
|Last date for the submission of application form||27th March 2019|
|Date of correction in online application form||April 2019|
|Last date for the submission of application form with late fee of Rs. 500/-||4th April 2019|
|Deadline to submit application form with late fee of Rs. 1000/-||9th April 2019|
|Last date for the submission of application form with late fee of Rs. 5000/-||14th April 2019|
|Availability of Admit card||16th April 2019|
|Date of entrance exam||Engg: 20th, 21st, 22nd & 23rd April 2019|
Agriculture: 23rd & 24th April 2019
For both: 22nd & 23rd April 2019
|Preliminary key will be released on||April 2019|
|Deadline to receive objection on preliminary key||May 2019|
|Rank will be announced on||5th May 2019|
Candidates who are willing to appear in AP EAMCET 2019 must satisfy the important eligibility criteria as set by the conducting body for the offered courses. If you will not meet with the prescribed AP EAMCET eligibility criteria 2019, then you are not allowed to take the exam. The details of AP EAMCET 2019 eligibility criteria for all courses are given below:
For Engineering & Pharmacy courses
- Indian citizens who possess the permanent domicile certificate of Andhra Pradesh/ Telangana can apply for the exam.
- They must have passed Intermediate or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects from any recognized board.
AP EAMCET 2019 Application Form: How to apply?
All the interested and eligible candidates are advised to read the important details carefully before starting the online application filling process. Most probably, the AP EAMCET 2019 Application form will be available from 26th February 2019. Some important instructions related AP EAMCET application process 2019 is listed below:
Please keep the following documents with you before you apply online for AP EAMCET 2019:
- Date of Birth
- Hall ticket number for SSC or its equivalent exam
- Hall ticket number for the qualifying exam
- Aadhaar number
- Caste certificate in case of BC/SC/ST category candidates
- PH, Sports, NCC etc.
- Ration card
- Income Upto One Lakh or Up to Two Lakhs or More than Two Lakhs (In Rupees)
- Study or Residence or relevant certificate for proof of local status (for last 12 years)
Candidates can fill the AP EAMCET Application form 2019 through online mode only via visiting the official website of conducting body. Fill all the necessary details in the form carefully and rightly. In case of mistake, candidates can make any correction in the details in between the given time period. Make the payment of an applicable fee in the prescribed manner. Candidates should submit the duly filled application completed in all respects on or before the due date.
|Engineering courses||Rs. 450/-+Bank transaction charge|
|Agriculture courses||Rs. 450/-+Bank transaction charge|
|For both Engineering and Agriculture & Medical courses||Rs. 900/-+Bank transaction charge|
Correction in application form
The authority will also provide the correction facility in the online application form. Candidates who want to change/edit/modify some details in the AP EAMCET application form can make corrections as per the specific schedule. Please note down, correction/changes will be allowed in some particulars only. Some details can’t be changed in the form.
The AP EAMCET exam pattern comprised the structure of the paper such as type & number of questions, subjects covered, marking scheme, exam duration, and negative marking etc. The examination pattern will help the applicants in better preparation before they take the exam. The AP EAMCET exam pattern 2019 is given below:
The exam pattern for this year examination is given below table:
|Type of questions||Objective Type|
|No. of Questions||160|
|Duration of the Exam||Three hours|
|Marking Scheme||+1 mark for each correct answer|
|Negative Marking||No negative marking|
The course wise exam pattern is given below:
For engineering programme
|Subjects||No. of Questions|
For Agriculture & Medical
|Subjects||No. of Questions|
Language Mode of the Question Paper
The question paper will be available in English and Telugu medium only. If you appeared and passed the qualifying exam in Urdu medium and want assistance in terms of translating the questions into Urdu then you’ll be allotted an exam centre at Kurnool only.
AP EAMCET Syllabus
The syllabus of AP EAMCET Exam will cover the subjects studied at 11th and 12th class. Syllabus will consist of subjects like physics, chemistry, mathematics, botany and zoology. Candidates should go through the complete syllabus before they start preparing for the exam. Understanding of syllabus is necessary for candidates to make better study plans which help them in scoring good rank in the exam. List of topics are as follows:
- Vector Algebra
- Measures of Dispersion and Probability
- Coordinate Geometry
- Units and Measurements
- Motion in a straight line
- Motion in a plane
- Laws of Motion
- Work, Energy, and Power
- Systems of Particles and Rotational Motion
- Mechanical Properties of Solids
- Mechanical Properties of Fluids
- Thermal Properties of Matter
- Kinetic Theory
- Ray Optics and Optical Instruments
- Wave Optics
- Electric Charges and Fields
- Electrostatic Potential and Capacitance
- Current Electricity
- Moving Charges and Magnetism
- Magnetism and Matter
- Electromagnetic Induction
- Alternating Current
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Dual Nature of Radiation and Matter
- Semiconductor Electronics: Materials, Devices and Simple Circuits
- Communication System
- Atomic Structure
- Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
- States of Matter: Gases and Liquids
- Chemical Equilibrium and Acid-Bases
- Hydrogen and Its compounds
- The s – block elements (ALKALI AND ALKALINE EARTH METALS)
- Environmental Chemistry
- Organic Chemistry- Some Basic Principles and Techniques and Hydrocarbons
- Solid State
- Electrochemistry and Chemical Kinetics
- Surface Chemistry
- General Principles and Metallurgy
- p-block Elements
- d AND f block elements & coordination compounds
- Chemistry in Everyday Life
- HALOALKANES AND HALOARENES
- ORGANIC COMPOUNDS CONTAINING C, H AND O (Alcohols, Phenols, Ethers, Aldehydes, Ketones and
- ORGANIC COMPOUNDS CONTAINING NITROGEN
Eligible candidates who fill the application form in the prescribed manner can download the admit card from the official website. The admit card of AP EAMCET exam will be issued by the respective authority in the month of April 2019 (tentatively). The Hall ticket will comprise important exam details like candidate’s roll number, name, exam centre address, date and time of the exam and other instructions related the examination. Candidates should bring the hall ticket at the examination center while appearing in the exam.
Regional Centres for Entrance Test
Here is the list of regional centres for entrance test:
What to bring on the day of exam
- Hall ticket of candidate
- Filled in online application form with duly affixed recent colour photograph attested by
Gazetted Officer (or) Principal of the College where candidate has studied & passed the qualifying examination.
- A good Ball Point Pen for rough work. Candidates will be provided working sheets by the test centre.
- Attested copy of Caste certificate for SC/ST category candidates
Important Instructions for Online Exam
- Candidates can practice the sample/mock test available on www.sche.ap.gov.in/eamcet website. It will make them comfortable in taking the online exam.
- The exam will commence exactly at the time provided in the Hall Ticket.
- The test will be conducted over duration of 3 hours. There will be 160 questions in total- 40 questions in Physics, 80 questions in Mathematics, and 40 questions in Chemistry.
- Candidates have to choose the right answer out of four given options.
- There will be no negative marking in the exam.
- Candidates need to do all calculations and rough work in the rough sheets provided by the test centre only.
- They need to sign and provide their Left Hand Thumb impression on the attendance sheet.
Candidates can check the result through online mode from the official website or from this page when available officially. To check or view the result, candidates need to enter their roll number/registration number and DOB in the given fields. A merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained by candidates in the entrance exam. Admission will be given to candidates based on their rank.
Candidates have to obtain 25% of the maximum marks considered for ranking. This criterion is not applicable to candidates of SC/ST category. However, admissions to SC/ST category candidates are limited to the number of seats reserved.
AP EAMCET Counselling 2019
The counselling process will be organized in online mode. To appear in the counselling, candidates will have to first register themselves.