AEEE 2019: Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham (Amrita University) conducts the Amrita Engineering Entrance Examination (AEEE 2019). Candidates seeking admission in the university to pursue the four-year degree course in engineering (B.Tech) can apply. The AEEE 2019 is the university level examination which candidates are required to qualify for admission into the university. Those applicants, who qualify the exam, will be eligible to get admission in three campuses of the institute at Amritapuri (Kollam), Bengaluru and Ettimadai (Coimbatore) and Vengal (Chennai). Candidates can get all the details of AEEE 2019 application form, exam pattern, eligibility criteria and important dates in the given post.
Latest News: AEEE 2019 will be held on 22nd to 26th April 2019 in online mode and 27th April 2019 in offline mode. The application form is available from 19th October 2018. Visit the link for more info about the application form
AEEE 2019 Important Dates
The dates for AEEE 2019 have been given in the following table:
|Sl.No.||Name of the Events||Dates Assigned|
|2.||Commencement of online application||19th October 2018|
|3.||Last date for receiving application||10th April 2019|
|4.||Computer based Test (CBT)-Online||22nd to 26th April 2019|
|5.||Pen and Paper based test (P & P)||27th April 2019|
|6.||Declaration of AEEE 2019 rank||5th May 2019|
AEEE 2019 Eligibility Criteria
The details of the AEEE Eligibility criteria have been given in the following points:
- Candidates must be born on or before 1st July 1996.
- Candidates must have completed the higher secondary education (12th) or equivalent education from a recognized board.
- Candidates must have studied Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics at the higher secondary level.
- Moreover, they must have obtained 60% aggregate marks at the 12th standard and 55% separately in the physics, chemistry and Mathematics.
- Candidates having 3 years diploma are also eligible for admission.
AEEE Application Form 2019
Candidates need to fill and submit the AEEE Application Form 2019 as according to the procedure given below:
- Candidates can apply both through the official website and submit the application form online.
- Candidates can also apply through the offline mode.
- It will be necessary for all the applicants to provide all the necessary details in the application form.
- The details will be about the educational qualification, age and address and the other contact information such as email ID and phone/mobile number.
- There will be columns in the application form where candidates need to upload the scanned images of the photo and signature.
- The offline application form needs to be submitted via post or by hand at the institute/university.
Details of the Application Fee:
Candidates need to pay the application fee as according to the rules set by the Vidyapeeth:
- The application fee for AEEE 2019 will be Rs. 1000/-.
- Candidates can pay the application fee through the Net Banking/ debit card/credit card.
- The fee can also be paid through the Demand Draft (DD).
- The demand draft (DD) must be in the name of “Amrita School of Engineering” payable at “Coimbatore”.
AEEE Exam Pattern 2019
The details of the AEEE 2019 exam pattern have been given in the following points and table:
- There will be two separate modes for the commencement of the AEEE 2019
- One of the tests will be Computer Based Test (CBT) and other will be a Pen & Paper Based Test (P&P).
- The language of the questions paper will be English only.
- There will be 100 questions in the test.
- There will be 3 marks for the correct response to a question.
- Candidates’ 1/3rd marks will be deducted for the incorrect answer.
- The time duration to solve the question paper will be 2 ½ hours.
The subject-wise distribution of questions and assigned marks have been given in the following table:
|S.No.||Name of the Subjects||No of Questions||Marks assigned|
AEEE Syllabus 2019
The syllabus of AEEE 2019 will be covered the topics from three subjects, i.e. Physics, Mathematics, and Chemistry. The examination syllabus will be based on Class 11th & Class 12th subjects. Candidates can check the subject wise syllabus from below:
Syllabus for Chemistry:
- Alcohols, phenols and ethers
- Hydrocarbons, haloalkanes and haloarenes
- Polymers and biomolecules
- Environmental chemistry
- Aldehydes, ketones, carboxylic acids and amines
- Chemistry in everyday life
- Basic concepts
- Electrochemistry, kinetics and surface chemistry
- Solid state and solutions
- Atomic structure, chemical bonding and molecular structure
- Equilibrium and thermodynamics
- S – block elements
- P – block elements
- D, f – block elements
- Co-ordination compounds
Syllabus of AEEE for Mathematics subject:
- Differential Equations
- Integral Calculus
- Measures of Central Tendency and Dispersion
- The straight line and pair of straight lines
- Circles and Family of Circles
- Conic Sections
- Two Dimensional Geometry
- Vector Algebra
- Three Dimensional Geometry
- Complex Numbers
- Permutations and Combination
- Linear Inequalities
- Binomial Theorem
- Matrices and Determinants
- Sequences and Series
- Quadratic Equations
- Relations and Functions
- Differential Calculus
Syllabus for Physics:
- Electromagnetic induction and electromagnetic wave
- Electrostatics, current electricity and magnetostatics
- Oscillations and waves
- Units and dimensions
- Solids and fluids
- Heat and thermodynamics
- Modern physics
- Ray and wave optics
The exam for AEEE 2019 will be held in 96 cities across the countries. However, the P&P Examination will be held in Karnataka, Tamilnadu, and Kerala States only.
The AEEE admit card will be released after the slot selection process gets completed. To download the AEEE 2019 admit card, candidates need to enter their application number and date of birth. Your AEEE hall ticket will bear all the information regarding exam such as roll number, examination center venue, date and time of exam etc. Candidates should bring the admit card at the time of examination. It should be noted that, the authority will not send admit card via post to any candidate.
The AEEE 2019 result will be announced after the successful completion of the examination. Candidates can check the result online through visiting the official website of the authority. They can check the result by entering their registration number, DOB & security code in the given fields. A merit list will also be prepared after the announcement of result.
After the announcement of the result, the cut-off will also be published at the university website. The cut-off is the minimum qualifying marks which candidate needs to obtain to qualify the examination. Candidates will be shortlisted and invited for counselling on the basis of cut-off marks.
AEEE Counselling 2019
The process of AEEE 2019 counselling will be commenced in the month of May or June 2019 tentatively. Candidates need to pay Rs. 5000/- by demand draft as a counselling fee. It should be noted that no counselling letter or rank list will be sent via post to the candidates individually.