Get the latest updates on DUSET such as application process, eligibility criteria, exam pattern, important dates and other related details. DUSET commonly known as Delhi University Super Specialty Entrance Test is hosted by the Delhi University to enroll medical students for the following specific courses:
- DM (Neurology)
- DM (Cardiology)
- DM (Medical Gastroenterology)
- Ch. (Surgical Gastroenterology)
- Ch. (Cadio-Vascular & Thoracic Surgery)
- Ch. (Paediatric Surgery)
- Ch. (Neuro-Surgery)
The candidates who are interested in seeking admission in above-mentioned courses can apply for the DUSET on or before due date (after the release of official notification).
Disclaimer- The article is just for information purpose.
Duration of Programme:
The Super-Specialty courses will be 3 completed years with the period of examination.
DUSET Exam Details
Examination name: Delhi University Super Specialty Entrance Test
Commonly known as: DUSET
Available courses: Super Specialty Medical Courses
Qualification required: M.S. / M.D.
DUSET 2018 Application Fees: By hand -2500/- and by post- 2550/-
DUSET Eligibility Criteria:
The interested applicant should have qualified Post-Graduation (M.D./M.S.) examination on or before 31st May, of the particular year of the University of Delhi or any other correspondent examination acknowledged by MCI (Medical Council of India) and the University of Delhi.
DUSET Application Process:
The interested and eligible applicants can apply for DUSET 2018 by receiving the application form along with Bulletin from the office The DUSET. The DUSET 2018 application form will be accessed against a crossed M.I.C.R. Bank Draft or Banker’s cheque drawn in favor of the ‘Registrar, University of Delhi’ payable at Delhi only on any Nationalized Bank.
DUSET Examination Pattern:
- The paper will consist of three sections.
- Section one comprises of 80 questions with each question carries 4 marks.
- Duration to complete first section will be 120 minutes.
- Section two is for applicants appearing for DM programme.
- Second section contains 120 questions with each question carries 4 marks.
- Duration to complete second section will be 2 hours
- Section three is for applicants who have appeared for M.Ch. course.
- This section also comprise 120 questions to be done in 2 hours
- Each question carries 4 marks.
- There is also negative marking in DUSET 2016 Exam for each wrong answer given by candidates
The DUSET 2018 Exam result will be probably announced on third week of June, 2018. Applicants can login with their email ID and password to their account and get their result. Applicants can take out the print out copy of result for further reference.
Keep visiting our portal for any updates and below here you may also share any query or comment regarding DUSET if any. We will respond you back as soon as possible.
For further details regarding exam dates, registration process, admit card etc applicants are recommended to visit the official admission link of authority which is www.du.ac.in