The candidates who wish to appear for the DU B.Ed entrance exam can submit their application form in online mode. DU B.Ed Application Form 2023 is now available. However, before filling the form, the candidates are suggested to match the DU B.Ed Eligibility Criteria. The last date to submit the application will be notified soon. Only those submitting the Delhi University B.Ed Application Form 2023 before the last date will be eligible for the entrance exam.
Table of Contents
- The application form will only be released in online mode. No other mode for application will be provided.
- Application form submitted without the application fee will not be considered.
- Any kind of error in the application form will make it liable for rejection.
- Applicants must ensure their eligibility criteria before they proceed with the application process.
- Candidates will also need to provide the identity proof details with an identity proof number into the form.
- The fields marked with asterisk (*) will be mandatory and must not be left blank.
Check below the tentative dates related to DU B.Ed Application Form 2023:
|Beginning of online application process||Yet to be released|
|Last date to submit the application form||To be updated|
|Date of entrance exam||To be updated|
How to fill the DU B.Ed Application Form 2023?
The application form for DU B.Ed exam will be made available on the official website of Delhi University. The step-by-step tutorial to fill and submit the Delhi University B.Ed application form 2023 is explained below.
Step 1: Registration
The interested candidates will first have to register themselves on the PG admission portal of DU by clicking the link admission.du.ac.in.
To fill the registration form, the candidates will have to provide their basic personal details such as name, date of birth, email address, phone number, etc.
Candidates will also have to create a password of their own choice while filling the registration form.
Once all the information are entered correctly into the application form, the candidates can submit it online.
After successful completion of the registration process, an application number will be generated.
This application number along with the created password will be used for further candidate login.
Step 2: Uploading of documents
The applicants will be able to login to the PG admission portal using the application number and the password.
After successful login, the candidates will have to upload their photograph and signature and other important documents into the application form.
The specification in which the documents should be uploaded are given below:
|Photograph||JPG/ JPEG/ PNG||50 KB|
|Signature||JPG/ JPEG/ PNG||50 KB|
|Self-attested copy of Identity Proof (Aadhaar Card, Driving License, PAN card, Voter’s Identity Card, Passport, College Identity Card)||JPG/ JPEG/ PNG||50 KB|
|Self-attested copy of Class 10th Certificate||JPG/ JPEG/ PNG/ PDF||100 KB|
|Self-attested copy of Caste Certificate||JPG/ JPEG/ PNG/ PDF||100 KB|
Once the documents are uploaded into the form, the candidates can proceed further by clicking on the ‘submit my profile’ button.
Step 3: Providing rest details in the application form
The net step after uploading the important documents will be filling the rest of the details into the application form. Other important details include educational details, details of the course/ programme, centre of examination, etc.
- Educational details: Qualifying exam passing status, year of passing, marks obtained, percentage of marks obtained, name of the university/ institute, etc
- Course/ programme details: Subject category and one teaching subject
- Exam center details: Choice for center of exam where the candidate wants to appear for the entrance exam
Step 4: Payment of application fee
The last step towards the submission of application form will be the payment of application fee.
Application fee can be paid online using credit card/ debit card/ net banking.
Once submitted, the application fee will neither be refunded nor adjusted under any circumstances.
The category wise application fee for DU B.Ed programme is given below:
|For UR/ OBC candidates||Rs. 500/-|
|For SC/ ST/ PwD candidates||Rs. 250/-|
Correction in the application form
- The facility to make any correction or editing in the application form will be provided by the university only till the last date of application submission.
- However, this facility will only be available till the payment of application fee. Once the fee is paid successfully, no change in the application form will be possible.
- Additionally, the details entered into the registration form cannot be edited after registration process is over.
Unsuccessful application fee payment
- In case the amount is debited form the candidates’ account and still the application fee payment is not successful, the candidates will have to re-pay the fee.
- The amount debited will be credited back to the account from which the transaction was made.
- However, it might take around 7 to 10 days to get the refund. The candidates are suggested not to wait for the amount to be credited back and re-pay the application fee instantly.
- The registered email id and mobile number should be kept active until the whole process of admission is over.
- The email id and mobile number may be used by the authorities to communicate with the candidates.
- Candidates are suggested to keep a hard copy of the filled-in application form and the fee payment receipt along with them in case of future use.
- The DU B.Ed admit card 2023 will only be available for the candidates who successfully submit their application form correctly.
- Data into the registration form must be entered very carefully as any changes will not be possible in the registration form.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Is it compulsory to register online for the DU B.Ed entrance exam?
Yes. Only the candidates who register themselves for the exam on or before the last date will be allowed to appear for the entrance test.
How can I change my examination center in the application form?
Any changes in the application form can be made before the submission of the application fee. If you have not paid the fees yet, login to the DU PG portal to make the changes.
I forgot my password. How can I login to the admissions portal?
You can click on the ‘forgot password’ link available on the login page to retrieve your password.
Can I submit the fee through any other method, like demand draft etc?
No, the registration fee is accepted only through the online payment options.
My internet got disconnected while filling the form. What should I do?
In case your internet gets disconnected while filling the form, do not worry. Log in again with your credentials when you get the internet connection and fill the form again.
Will registration fee be refunded or adjusted, if I change my category?
If the applicant changes the category from Unreserved to SC/ ST/ PwD after the registration fee has been paid, it will not be adjusted.
Do I need to send a hard copy of the application form to the university?
No, there is no need to send the hard copy of the form to the university. If required, you will be notified separately