Candidates who are interested to appear in Dr DY Patil All India Common Entrance Test 2016 they can obtain the application form from the month of March, 2016 (tentative). AICET exam is conducted by Dr DY Patil Vidyapeeth, Pune for candidates seeking admission to MBBS and BDS programme offered by the university. The exam will be possibly held in the month of May, 2016 (tentative).
Dr DY Patil AICET 2016 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates who are planning to apply for Dr DY Patil AICET exam 2016, they must be a resident of India.
- Candidates must have cleared 10+2 examination with subjects PCB and English.
- General candidates must have secured at least 50% marks in PCB, whereas reserved category candidates are must to acquire at least 40% marks in PCB.
- Appearing candidates are also allowed to apply for the exam.
- Candidates are also essential to secure at least 50% marks in the qualifying exam i.e. Dr DY Patil AICET 2016.
- Talking about the age, candidates must be at least 17 years old as on 1st December 2016.
Dr DY Patil AICET 2016 Application Form: How to Apply?
We are providing below the important guidelines for filling up the application form:
- Candidates will be able to download the application form from the official website of Dr DY Patil Vidyapeeth, Pune only.
- Now fill up the application by furnishing only genuine information.
- Affix your recent passport size photograph in the space mentioned.
- Now make a demand draft of the amount Rs.2600 from any nationalized bank in favour of ‘The Registrar, Dr.D.Y. Patil Vidyapeeth’ which should be payable at Pune. In case of late fee payment candidates will have to make a demand draft of Rs. 2850.
- Finally candidates need to send the application form including the demand draft to the address described below:
Complete Instructions to Apply for Dr DY Patil AICET 2016: Click Here
Dr.D.Y.Patil Vidyapeeth, Pune,
Sant Tukaram Nagar,
Important Dates and Venue
|Application form will be available from||Available now|
|Last date for submission of application form||· Without late fee till Saturday, 30th April, 2016 upto 5:00 pm (Test fee is Rs. 2000/-.
· In case of without late fee, the prescribed demand draft is of Rs. 2600/- upto
· With late fee till Saturday, 7th Maym 2016 upto 5:00 pm (Test fee is Rs. 2250/-)
· In case of with late fee, the prescribed demand draft is of Rs. 2850/- upto
|Admit card of candidates available||Seven days before conduction of the test|
|Examination Date||Saturday, 14th May, 2016 (from 11.00 am to 2.00 pm)|
|Publication of result||Updates soon|
|Admission session venue||Dr.D.Y.Patil Vidyapeeth, Pune, Pimpri, Pune-411018,|
|College will be open from||1st August, 2016|
Dr DY Patil AICET 2016 Exam Pattern
- Entrance exam will be conducted offline.
- Only objective type multiple choice questions will be asked.
- Total number of questions will be 200 from subjects namely Chemistry, Physics, Biology and Zoology.
- Entrance exam duration will be of 3 hours.
AICET 2016 Exam Centres
AICET exam will be conducted at Chennai, Ahmedabad, Chandigarh, Indore, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai, Lucknow, New Delhi, Nagpur and Pune.
Fee structure of MBBS and BDS programmes for General and NRI/PIO/FN category candidates is as follows:
|Category||Fee for MBBS||Fee for BDS|
|General||Rs. 12,50,000/- per annum||Rs. 5, 25, 000/- per annum|
|NRI/PIO/FN||US $38,000/- per annum||US $ 17,000/- per annum|
AICET 2016 Admit Card
Candidates will be able to obtain their admit card 7 days before commencement of test. Candidates can download their admit card by entering their form number and date of birth.- Click Here for more info
Result and Merit List
The university will prepare a merit list based on candidates’ marks in Chemistry, Physics, Botany and Zoology taken together. Based on candidate’s rank in the merit list, he/she will be called for admission procedure. Result of only those candidates gets declared who have scored minimum 50% marks in AICET 2016. Check here full info
Rules of Tie Breaking
If more than one candidate have obtained the similar marks then tie-breaking rule will be applied as follows:
- Higher marks in Biology will be preferred fist.
- If the tie still exists then higher marks in Chemistry considered.
- If the tie still remains then higher percentage in HSC or its equivalent exam considered.
- If a still problem persists then higher percentage of aggregate marks in SSC exam will be preferred.
Dr.D.Y.Patil Vidyapeeth, Pune,
Sant Tukaram Nagar,
Official Website: http://www.dpu.edu.in/
Feel free to Share your query with us, if any. We will try our level best to revert soon. Thanks
Disclaimer: 99entranceexam.in is not an official website for Dr DY Patil Vidyapeeth, Pune; we are here just providing you details about Dr DY Patil AICET Exam 2016. All the dates mentioned at our portal are tentative and will be updated after release of official notification. You may find modification in the details specified at our portal which are subject to variation in the official notification.